July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, am I really finally going to get to meet you????? :hug:This is real, but still so unbelieveable. Some of you I have been talking to for a year and a half!:hyper:

Hi everybody! I'm not active in the forum but am a big longtime fan and occasional lurker. A few friends and I are going to Montreal, and I always like meeting other fans. Mind if we join you at the pub on Thursday?

Just to reconfirm, most people are thinking soundboard first night, pit second night?

I'll do soundboard both nights, but I just want to make sure when there might be company. :D
(Now for Toronto, we may line up early. We'll see.)

Who will be lining up for Montreal 1? I know most have the 2 shows, so they are soundboarding it the first night. I'm just doing the one since my husband's understanding of this kind of thing is stretched to the limit. :ohmy:

I haven't decided yet either. Maybe I'm doing both days early line up, but I'd most likely conserve my energy for the 2nd night. I want to be dead front for that night!

In case of death from the heat if I line up for Ga the first night, I think I will opt to do soundboard night one. That way I can bug Mark about his hat!:wink:

90 with the humidity for me isn't the type of weather I want to line up in 2 days in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom