July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Hey.Yeah that;s me. You got persuaded to do both nights in Montreal if I remember rightly!!!! Good to meet you briefly. According to Cathal (me & U2 Author) Montreal had the most travelling fans from everywhere to be at the concerts so it was impossible to meet everyone unless we did like a speed dating sort of thing ;) My name's Brendan by the way.

Now that you say it, I totally remember your name! Monica and I were watching for you and someone else who planned on being in the back Night one. I was desperate for familiar faces preferably non smoking to park next to. We moved around the field throughout the night.

I saw people from all corners I wouldn't normally get to see at a show. I wish I could have spent more time getting to know everyone.

Romi you can get the steak :wink:

Here are some photos from the Old Dublin pub meet on 7th July in Montreal. IUt was wonderful to meet a lot of you guys and a shame I didn't catch up with some people but maybe at Moncton if you guys are trekking up there!!

I met quite a few people so tag yourself in the photos if you can so I can put faces to names.

265046_180355392029148_100001640643959_499792_1035909_n.jpg

:wave:

Maybe I'll see some of you in Pittsburgh!

For anyone who might be interested, here are my pics from the two shows in
Montréal last week:

U2 in Montréal 2011 - a set on Flickr

Enjoy!

Wow. Your photos put mine to shame. Have you seen Anthony De Mottas Photos? I stopped for years taking pics as there were always better people doing it. After seeing his photos, I think i'm stopping again completely.:bow:

By the way. You were in almost the same spot I was for 8th (Adam's side) and for the 9th(Edge's side). I can tell by the camera angles we were within 10 feet or so of each other both nights.

Wow. Your photos put mine to shame. Have you seen Anthony De Mottas Photos? I stopped for years taking pics as there were always better people doing it. After seeing his photos, I think i'm stopping again completely.:bow:

By the way. You were in almost the same spot I was for 8th (Adam's side) and for the 9th(Edge's side). I can tell by the camera angles we were within 10 feet or so of each other both nights.

I haven't seen Anthony De Mottas photos, but I will look out for them. Some people take amazing shots with DSLRs. I only bring a Point & Shoot with a 3.8x zoom, so the results are not as good!

We were probably close indeed. Since I am very small and can't see everything when I'm up front, I decided on one show on Adam's side and one show on Edge's side. I recommend it to the small people like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom