July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going through I-91 or I-89? I have to warn you that some rest areas are closed in Vermont on these Interstates.

If you are coming from Boston, surprisingly Google Maps chose to have you traveling on I-93 and I-91. Once you reach the border, you go onto Autoroute 55 and go onto Autoroute 10 which will take you into Montreal. :heart: If you went up I-89, you would end up on Route 133 (a secondary road after the border crossing) before hitting Autoroute 35 in Iberville, Quebec. Personally, I would go on I-91 myself. :cute: PM me if you have more questions.

There's a store locater on t-mobile.com. Luckily there's one close to my house! But it looks like yours should work- this is from the Verizon site:

1. Check for Service: Refer to our coverage information to see whether this service is available in your destination or cruise line

2. Dial *611 or call (800) 922-0204 or contact a Verizon Wireless representative to enable International Roaming.

3. Update your roaming capability by dialing *228 send from your device before you travel.

CDMA Standard Roaming Per Minute Rate: $0.69
CDMA Value Plan Roaming Per Minute Rate: $0.69

Text Messaging Rates
Domestic Text rates apply

You're like the fairy princess of internet search! I've been on the verizon site for aobut 10 minutes and can't even figure out how to contact an actual person. :bow:

Do you have any of us on facebook? I don't know what you look like. Someone mentioned wearing blue ribbons and I offered to buy a spool of blue ribbon but nobody responded. So I'd say, just look for the big group of ppl babbling about U2!

I'm still not on the list tho :sad:

No worries, I'll know how to find ya..I think a few of you (GG? Romi for sure) know what I look like ;)

I will try to get there a little bit earlier to see if they can make some room for us. So when people show up, you can just ask where the U2 or the Interference group is.

Just for that....:mac: (@GG)

btw..that is me in my avatar lol....ok well I wont mug like that and I wont be in monochrome or whatever but you get the idea lol

I know :sexywink: I've seen pics of ya before remember.

You gotta put yourself on the list and come say hi! :D

@Amy not on FB in any incarnation I'd like to reveal here :sexywink:

@GG The List...I dunno...I guess I have the addy of the pub that's all that matters!

Im pretty sure I've met Romi on....Vertigo I think it was..

Hey, just a heads up concerning the Montreal shows (got this email earlier this morning for Red Zone):

"Your (Red) Zone tickets and wristbands will be available for collection from the Red Zone Will Call located on the west side of the Hippodrome, in the main building. It will be open from 10 AM, day of your show only: July 8th or 9th (please refer to map). Please ensure that you have sufficient photo ID along with your booking reference number to present upon arrival.

(Red) Zone 1 & 2 ticket holders enter north of the Box Office pick up. Montréal's Hippodrome gates open at approx. 4:00PM (time subject to change). "

Soooooooo....the gates now open at 4pm (as oppposed to 5pm, which they said on the evenko website)? Or is that just for Red Zone? :p

Soooooooo....the gates now open at 4pm (as oppposed to 5pm, which they said on the evenko website)? Or is that just for Red Zone? :p

Yeah, the time they let us in really depends on when sound check is over and when security is "ready" (or when they think they're ready. I don't think they're ever really ready).

:hmm: Did you notice that this e-mail stated gate time could change?

Yeah, the time they let us in really depends on when sound check is over and when security is "ready" (or when they think they're ready. I don't think they're ever really ready).

Yeah I guess...anything's tentative: but I'm sort of surprised that they're willing to even suggest 4pm as an option (especially since most shows have been giving a tentative time of 5pm).

Usually for Red Zone, ppl usually line up at 3pm with the expectation of getting in at 5pm or a bit later. But with this recent email, I'm wondering if it'd be better to line up at 2pm or so instead. Anybody else doing Red Zone here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom