July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I just thought might be more likely more people will go wait on the second day as it is last day and everyone will want a good spot for the first show. Then again theres no guarantees. :wink:

The thing I was more bothered about was not being in an epic spot for the 2nd show which will likely have a better setlist. :shifty:

I agree with that. Sofar all 2nd shows have gotten a more 'daring' setlist and better performance. Would not mind going later for Montreal 1 and early for 2. Sick fuck early wouldn't mind :lol:

Yeah - we have a day or two when we get to Montreal before the show to figure it out too. Also, I don't mind doing the line up thing a different day than you guys. In Vegas I had seats but wound up hanging out in the GA line with friends from 2-4pm or so (before waiting for the band to show up).

Yeah - we have a day or two when we get to Montreal before the show to figure it out too. Also, I don't mind doing the line up thing a different day than you guys. In Vegas I had seats but wound up hanging out in the GA line with friends from 2-4pm or so (before waiting for the band to show up).

mmmm and wasn't that fun :shifty:

We've got a while to think of our plan of action. i think Montreal going to be so different to ant other venue as they are building a stadium for it :lol:

Hope they have a special entrance for the little ones to get a view where a 6ft 6 tall prat doesn't stand in their way :madspit:

...and I want to be in front!!!:lol:

I love you all, but I need to be as close to the leather as possible!:shifty:

This was on the homepage...

mexico-city-2.jpg

...and I just wanted to tell y'all how much I liiiiiike it :evil:

*runs on stage to tackle Bono in a big bearhug*

:shifty: I'm not sure if he'd be capable of standing after that, since I'm taller than him. We might topple over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom