July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally in for that! Who else wants to plan to meet there...we can all gush about how amazing it all was.

I'm in! I loved meeting up with you all after the Winnipeg show!!:hyper:

Yes ok, I will not show up until 8 am. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

won't have any affect. Normally venues tell people not to show up until later and it doesn't affect us. This time they're actually saying to come in the morning. So a lot of people who would not notmally come until 4 or 5 p.m. will be there early.
lol, yeah. Typical. In Hawaii they told us we couldn't line up until Saturday morning(show day). The line started Thursday night, el oh el.

Afterparty! :dance:

YEAH! Who's bringing the booze and who's bringing the poutine?

If I'm still alive I'll be up for an afterparty after the second show. Or we could just have our afterparty after the first show in line. :shifty:

Poutine!

"And we must not forget to mention that theBacardi Lounge, Taverne Magnan, Restaurant Lafleur, Café Van Houtte, Chili Hamburger Bar, Zee Grub, Le Lemon, Dagwoods, Restaurant Da Vinci, La Poutinerie, Da Vinci Pizza, Rôtisserie La Fusée, Le Jardin du Festival will all contribute to the Tailgate experience."

U2Mama said:
Poutine!

"And we must not forget to mention that theBacardi Lounge, Taverne Magnan, Restaurant Lafleur, Café Van Houtte, Chili Hamburger Bar, Zee Grub, Le Lemon, Dagwoods, Restaurant Da Vinci, La Poutinerie, Da Vinci Pizza, Rôtisserie La Fusée, Le Jardin du Festival will all contribute to the Tailgate experience."

*wipes up drool*

3 weeks until the party begins :hyper: :drool:

:hyper: :applaud:

I'm in! I loved meeting up with you all after the Winnipeg show!!:hyper:
:

I loved meeting up after the shows as well. It's nice to be around other people who are having the same, OMG! moments. I will never forget the look on your face after your first GA. That was priceless.
Glad we have a muster point, and hopefully this one has better fun events than just in the parking lot at the Toys R Us!! LOL!

I loved meeting up after the shows as well. It's nice to be around other people who are having the same, OMG! moments. I will never forget the look on your face after your first GA. That was priceless.
Glad we have a muster point, and hopefully this one has better fun events than just in the parking lot at the Toys R Us!! LOL!

Aww!:cute: I can only imagine what I looked like, after being outside in the cold all day. At that point, ci could barely stand anymore! I loved the guy that was so overcome with emotion after seeing U2 for the first time. You are right, those are moments that will never be forgotten.

Have you seen the video Kristen took of us when the band came out?? Look for it on FB. It is priceless.:shifty:

Aww!:cute: I can only imagine what I looked like, after being outside in the cold all day. At that point, ci could barely stand anymore! I loved the guy that was so overcome with emotion after seeing U2 for the first time. You are right, those are moments that will never be forgotten.

Have you seen the video Kristen took of us when the band came out?? Look for it on FB. It is priceless.:shifty:

I always will remember the opening night of the Elevation Tour in Ft. Lauderdale. From our seats we could see down the arena tunnel and sure enough the guys came walking out and climbed right up on stage. The lights never dropped (I don't think they had ever done it that way before).
I remember shouting "Holy Shit! They just walked right out!"
That was so cool. No drama, no anticipation of when would the spots turn on, just Bam! there they are waving to the crowd like it's no big deal and then started playing.

:hyper:That is great! Hopefully we will get the chance to know them too! We chatted briefly the night of the gathering!

I always will remember the opening night of the Elevation Tour in Ft. Lauderdale. From our seats we could see down the arena tunnel and sure enough the guys came walking out and climbed right up on stage. The lights never dropped (I don't think they had ever done it that way before).
I remember shouting "Holy Shit! They just walked right out!"
That was so cool. No drama, no anticipation of when would the spots turn on, just Bam! there they are waving to the crowd like it's no big deal and then started playing.

I loved the Sgt. Pepper's intro. I remember hearing it and getting all tingly. Funny how the band says the moment they take the stage it is magical for them, because it never ceases to amaze me.

We chose Arcade Fire as our intro song at our wedding because we'd seen so many shows on Vertigo. Only 2 other people in the room got it.

My buddy Chris. Who as soon as I got home promptly told me that they are coming to Montreal. I helped them with their tix, and they'll be there!

:heart::heart::heart:

:lol:

We need either a "Muaahahahaha" smilie or a flapping gills/reeling in a fish smilie.
He took the bait and is now hooked.

That's awesome. Glad they are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom