July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just be soundboarding it on night 2 if night 1 is a clusterfuck. Would you mind company??

No, unless we go nuts and decide to go for inner circle for night 2.
It shouldn't happen, but I didn't think we were going to wander over and see Kung Fu Panda 2 in Winnipeg either. :D

No, unless we go nuts and decide to go for inner circle for night 2.
It shouldn't happen, but I didn't think we were going to wander over and see Kung Fu Panda 2 in Winnipeg either. :D

I'll just bring my phone and call you if I abandon trying for the pit.:wink:

I'm sure it will be fine! *grabs paper bag*

Amy another reason I wanna line up longer for day 2. If there is a cluster fuck at show 1 it should be straightened out for show 2. That happened in Dublin with their shows. Dublin 1 had a lot of confusion apparently with the GA lines. I rolled up for Dublin 2 and it was sorted for their show. :wink:

T - :hug: I think someone posted it a few pages back. Nice to see it again though. :drool::love: They need an update though. :hyper::drool:

Amy another reason I wanna line up longer for day 2. If there is a cluster fuck at show 1 it should be straightened out for show 2. That happened in Dublin with their shows. Dublin 1 had a lot of confusion apparently with the GA lines. I rolled up for Dublin 2 and it was sorted for their show. :wink:

T - :hug: I think someone posted it a few pages back. Nice to see it again though. :drool::love: They need an update though. :hyper::drool:

I honestly can't imagine doing night one, lining up all day for night 2, getting on a train the next morning and then getting into line again in Toronto. I'm too old!:crack:

Jem, do you mean not lining up early at all for night one?:hmm:

I honestly can't imagine doing night one, lining up all day for night 2, getting on a train the next morning and then getting into line again in Toronto. I'm too old!:crack:

Jem, do you mean not lining up early at all for night one?:hmm:

Will FB message ya. :shifty:

Oh and don't worry about tiredness. Surprising how adrenaline keeps you going. If I can do it after jet lag you can all do it. :hug: ;)

Like let's do roller coasters all day and then get in line????:hyper::shifty:

Pm me baby!:ohmy:

ETA: I am more worried about pain. I was hurting big time the day after Winnipeg.

Yeah Dublin 1 OMG :crack: That's the day some prick pushed me over so he could get past :madwife: :angry:

Jem and Wild, you weren't there for the ticket scanner fiasco on night 3 in Dublin. :crack:

Does anyone think that they will release more red zone tickets for this show? It's probably the only way I will get anywhere near the stage for night 1 when hubby is tagging along...otherwise, count us in for the soundboard party!

I think lining up all day and NOT getting a good spot is very likely. Knocks the wind out of my sails a bit.

It all depends on who is running the line. If there is a line started on the 6th and they say that we don't have to stay, then we should at least check in every few hours just to stay in touch with the people who are going to stay the entire time.

Does anyone think that they will release more red zone tickets for this show? It's probably the only way I will get anywhere near the stage for night 1 when hubby is tagging along...otherwise, count us in for the soundboard party!

In the back of my mind I am preparing for this....

Reading all these posts is making me feel like this:panic:. I was thinking maybe if there was an inkling of getting a number early, there would be hope. However, many of you have had GA experience... I may have to join you all at the soundboard.

Part of me thinks they mean 40k over the two shows - the venue is only bring built on half the field - I may just show up at 5pm and soundboard it where I have great seats for my other two shows - and the sound and light show will be amazing from back there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom