July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 6 (PLEBA warning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would SERIOUSLY dig that. But I doubt mailing U2.com will make any difference whatshowever. Bono loves Interpol. :rolleyes: Sometimes that man's taste baffles me.

This is where my sympathy is with the people in the pit. To get the closest view of the band, you have to feign some interest in the opening act. Or, at least sit there and put up with them.

Couldn't we at least get Florence & The Machine?

This is where my sympathy is with the people in the pit. To get the closest view of the band, you have to feign some interest in the opening act. Or, at least sit there and put up with them.

Oh you got that wrong then. I sat down and ignored Crapvegas when they were onstage in Dublin in 09, after the first few songs I sat down at Interpol as well. It was just too boring to stay on my feet for, had to save energy for U2.:wink:

kramwest1 said:

Worst thing about GA. I just stood there looking kind of bored (although I did enjoy Snow Patrol, just after a while even them I was like...iz u guyz almost done? Want U2 thanx.)

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
I'd gladly put up with Interpol to be close to U2 in the pit :D

This. I'd put up with anything. :heart:
I haven't heard Interpol as of yet so who knows.

Galeongirl said:
Oh you got that wrong then. I sat down and ignored Crapvegas when they were onstage in Dublin in 09, after the first few songs I sat down at Interpol as well. It was just too boring to stay on my feet for, had to save energy for U2.:wink:

They must have been awful :crack: I'll probably end up sitting this time around. I felt bad last time, but there was a time when I wanted to sit down and I wished so bad I had ear plugs...

Ok, can we all please put the pressue on to cancel interpol and replace them with arcade fire? It's absolutely totally unfair moncton gets to see them and montreal doesn't. I mean seriously, wtf. I e-mailed u2.com

Arcade Fire will be in Italy on July 9th...:angry::doh::sad:

Kristen, your avi= the Sunday HAWTNESS!!!:drool:

What a crappy day. Can these shows hurry up already? I really need the laughs!

I am considering seats for this show. I never do seats at U2 shows. Any advice on this arena? as in which seats would be the worst, or what I should aim for without breaking the bank. Thanks!

Is the seats.com like stubhub? There are so many ticket sites:huh:

Unfortunately, the stands are not there yet. They are putting up temporary stands for the show. I have done $90 seats in Vegas, and I was quite happy with them. Behind the stage seats would get you really close, but they really do not go back there all that much. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

https://wroom.centrebell.ca/eventSh...ill=1&wr=96d1a1e7-30b4-4bae-83f3-e6dfad36a3d2

Here is the link to the ticket site.

I am considering seats for this show. I never do seats at U2 shows. Any advice on this arena? as in which seats would be the worst, or what I should aim for without breaking the bank. Thanks!

Are you suuuuuuuuure you want seats?:sexywink:

I don't know about Seats.com.

I would only suggest that you be very careful about where/who you buy tickets from. Since the show has been rescheduled, it could be hard to verify if the tickets are real.

Does the Canadian ticket site have a resale site like TM does? Is that Seats.com?

I would post in What Do You Have/What Do You Want? here on Interference first. Otherwise, a reputable ticket broker isn't a bad idea.

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
Ps. I had to delete some of your fire smiles to get my message to post :wink:

:lol::lol:

:lmao: That much fire was actually necessary, I promise :wink:

ryancoke71 said:
*grabs fire extinguisher for Val*:shifty:

THANK you, I was just roasting away over here. :lol:

kramwest1 said:
I would only suggest that you be very careful about where/who you buy tickets from. Since the show has been rescheduled, it could be hard to verify if the tickets are real.

:yikes: StubHub is a reputable ticket broker, right? I bought tickets to Toronto and Minneapolis from there...

I have known many people who have bought from Stub Hub, so don't worry!:hug:

:yikes: StubHub is a reputable ticket broker, right? I bought tickets to Toronto and Minneapolis from there...

I can't remember what recourse you have through StubHub, but I've had good luck through there. It is an individual ticket selling site versus an actual ticket broker.

By reputable broker, I'm talking about a company that has been around awhile and resells tickets. I've used Minnesota Wild Tickets - Wild Tickets - Twins Tickets - Minnesota Twins Tickets and Buy Football Tickets and Concert & Theatre Tickets from TicketCity before. I consider them reputable.

But still, I would check on Interference first.

EBay works, too, because you can check the people's sale history. I only go with people with 100 percent positive feedback and preferably more than a 1,000 transactions.

I know a lot of people don't like to hear about paying more than face value for tickets, but if you want tickets to a show and aren't getting what you want, what choice do you have?

Has anyone else started to think about how craptastic it is going to be when this is all over?:crack: Oh man. I dread it. No tour threads, no get togethers to look forward too. There is going to be some major down time when this is all said and done!:sad:

:hug::hug::hug:

I have said it before, but we must plan get togethers every couple of years. Especailly if there is a big gap after this one is done. I am sooooo glad I have Kristen here, but I am looking forward to meeting all of you, and I know when you all leave, it is going to be hard.:hug::hug:

GG, I am super glad I was able to "tempt" you into coming to these shows! :hyper:

:hug::hug::hug:

I have said it before, but we must plan get togethers every couple of years. Especailly if there is a big gap after this one is done. I am sooooo glad I have Kristen here, but I am looking forward to meeting all of you, and I know when you all leave, it is going to be hard.:hug::hug:

GG, I am super glad I was able to "tempt" you into coming to these shows! :hyper:

We'll just sit in Timmies and cry :wink:

You guys don't need U2 or interference to stay friends or to visit each other. You don't need concerts to fly somewhere and just hang out. That's what I plan to do :)

Has anyone else started to think about how craptastic it is going to be when this is all over?:crack: Oh man. I dread it. No tour threads, no get togethers to look forward too. There is going to be some major down time when this is all said and done!:sad:

Wow, on that downer, bring back the PLEBA droolings.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom