July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 6 (PLEBA warning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Booked my hotel today for Montreal! I can't wait for this summer :hyper: The Sunday is going to suck driving back to Toronto after the two shows, but oh well! It will be worth it!

I was out with Kristen, so it was "hot" in the Bay!!!:shifty:

I was meaning more like summer so I could see all of you!:love::wink:

:applaud:

It wasn't bad here either. We didn't have to plug in.:lol: We are supposed to be quite nice all of next week!:hyper:

Um, a little quiet in here. Anaheim Thread is stumbling along.

So is everyone doing GA both nights and trying to get in the circle?

(asks the soundboard nerd)

Wait, what is the inner circle being called this tour?

It is being called "the pit." :wink:

We are doing the pit for night one (we are still undecided about where) and some of us have thought that outer rail might be a good place for night 2.

Why do you ask?:shifty:

We are doing the pit for night one (we are still undecided about where) and some of us have thought that outer rail might be a good place for night 2.

Well, one of my shows I should probably consider doing the pit.
Montreal will be nuts though. :hmm:

I think Montreal will be insane! I can't wait.:hyper: I am hoping Montreal 2 will be one of the best nights of this leg. I have heard so much about how great the crowd is, and how much U2 loves playing there!

Kristen and I think we have the best chance of getting prime pit spots in Winnipeg. That will be our first GA. God help anyone around us! :evil:

Ok, can we all please put the pressue on to cancel interpol and replace them with arcade fire? It's absolutely totally unfair moncton gets to see them and montreal doesn't. I mean seriously, wtf. I e-mailed u2.com

Um, a little quiet in here. Anaheim Thread is stumbling along.

So is everyone doing GA both nights and trying to get in the circle?

(asks the soundboard nerd)

Wait, what is the inner circle being called this tour?

My strategy in general is to get as close as possible at all times...although that strategy may end up sucking all the energy clean out of me by the end of it :happy:

However I do want to do outer rail once, so looks like this will be the time to do it! I think Kristen and I talked about this too.

Especially if people are only going to the second show, and start lining up before the first show is over...there's obviously no way we can beat those people :lol:

I think Montreal will be insane! I can't wait.:hyper: I am hoping Montreal 2 will be one of the best nights of this leg. I have heard so much about how great the crowd is, and how much U2 loves playing there!

Kristen and I think we have the best chance of getting prime pit spots in Winnipeg. That will be our first GA. God help anyone around us! :evil:

We'll sound just like video I sent you but worse :shifty:

My strategy in general is to get as close as possible at all times...although that strategy may end up sucking all the energy clean out of me by the end of it :happy:

However I do want to do outer rail once, so looks like this will be the time to do it! I think Kristen and I talked about this too.

Especially if people are only going to the second show, and start lining up before the first show is over...there's obviously no way we can beat those people :lol:

Yep outer rail for night 2 sounds perfect!

Btw Val, I :heart: your general plan. Energy suckage will be worth it :wink:

Ok, can we all please put the pressue on to cancel interpol and replace them with arcade fire? It's absolutely totally unfair moncton gets to see them and montreal doesn't. I mean seriously, wtf. I e-mailed u2.com

I would SERIOUSLY dig that. But I doubt mailing U2.com will make any difference whatshowever. Bono loves Interpol. :rolleyes: Sometimes that man's taste baffles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom