July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 6 (PLEBA warning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend with two GAs to sell for the Saturday show. lemme know.

For those travelling by train from Montreal to Toronto, I think the early trains are filling up. There used to be a 8:30am one and now it's not there anymore. The next one leaves at 10 and doesn't get into Toronto until 3:30.

I kinda wanna book now. Anyone else wanna book with me? :shifty:

Yes! Me! I want to book now! :hyper: :lol:
I haz booking fever. Also, I wouldn't want to get to Toronto any later than that really, so we don't want that train to fill up.

I'm about to go babysit but I will be home around noon, and I can book it then if that's what we're going to do.

^ On the ViaRail website...but I need someone to tell me what to book, too! :lol:

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
Sure, I'll book if you're gonna book :wink:

I should be around then. MSN at noon?? :hyper:

Yep, I'll try to get on when I get home. :hyper:

ryancoke71 said:
I want to book! However, I have to work at 12:30.:crack:

Since it's not reserved seating, I'm sure you could book when you get home...no way the train will book up in one day. If I can't get on the computer before school, I'll just do it this evening.

Once again- :hyper:!!!

Can I haz booking nao????:hyper::hyper::hyper:

VIA Rail Canada: Train travel in Canada

When choosing which station you are leaving from, make sure you pick Montreal (central). When choosing your destination, choose Toronto (Union Station). The train number is 57. Can I say that I love that the base fare is $69. Just sayin':lol:

GG, do you still need help?

Kristen, we should let the others know too!

:hyper::dancing::panic:

It is crazy how much I enjoy booking things for this trip!

K good. We'll all just check in together and find out then if we get assigned seats or not. If we do, we'll just ask the person at the desk to seat us all together.

Says to be there an hour early if we have checked baggage. I think I might have to check mine. I'll have a big suitcase with me plus a big duffle bag.

I'm carrying on my laptop bag. I'm excited though cuz it says that it has wifi and plug in for laptops. We can just bring U2 dvds and watch them on my laptop :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom