July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your official job is to convince as many GA people as possible that the back is the PLACE TO BE! :up:

:lmao::up:

:lol :

This reminds me of Foxboro 2. Jem and I were on the outer rail next to these two people who were like, "How do we get in there(meaning the inner circle)?" We were very helpful in telling them and convinced them the pit view would be waaaay better than from the rail. It had absolutely nothing to do with us wanting their spots. :shifty:

Yes we are bad people. :shifty: We did this. Was meant to be though as just before DG asked Brian if we could have a setlist for my birthday that day he was right in front of us. If we hadn't of been in that spot he might not have seen us. :shifty:

I'm starting to think I need to go to like 10 shows next year so I can test out various positions.

:giggle:

:ohmy: You just wanna try out different positions with Edge. :shifty: :giggle:

I need to start going to the gym too. Ran down the field for Snow Patrol in June. Couldn't breathe after for ages. :reject::lol: Repeat this early September for Athens. :reject::lmao: By Brussels 1 and 2 I was much improved and had no problems. :love: Looking forward to Cardio training when I can afford the gym. Might even keep it up after. :shifty::lol::up:

Sorry, that is what happens when almost all of pleba is going to be at the show!:lol:

Ugh, you guys make it sound like too much work.

I'm proud to be part of the lazy drunks who will be bringing up the rear of the GA.
Lazy-ass U2 fans of the world unite! (at the soundboard)

:D

:applaud:

You have a lot of work ahead of you!!!:lol:

I am going to attempt to run to the front! There may be a few fans that will need my medical help!!!:wink:

I'm starting to think I need to go to like 10 shows next year so I can test out various positions.

:giggle:

Exactly :hi5: This is what I intend to do :lol:

I need to start going to the gym too. Ran down the field for Snow Patrol in June. Couldn't breathe after for ages. :reject::lol: Repeat this early September for Athens. :reject::lmao: By Brussels 1 and 2 I was much improved and had no problems. :love: Looking forward to Cardio training when I can afford the gym. Might even keep it up after. :shifty::lol::up:

I did the Giant's Stadium run twice last year, so I can do this one.

It didn't really get any better for me after the first time! Except that the first time was the only time I genuinely thought I was going to throw up all over the place :crack:

The Giant's Stadium run was like running two football fields. Running through that tunnel felt like 100 yards and then there was the actual field. I thought I was going to pass out by the time I got to the front rail.

That tunnel thing was THE WORST. Gillette was so much better because it was just simple and straight across the field.

But in DC we ended up having to go down some stairs? That was so strange...hardly anybody ended up actually running.

Giants stadium was a difficult run. I made Brad (superfan) go and get me water because I was cramoing everywhere. At least in Montreal we know it's just running across a field.

I could really use seeing my girls NOW!!!! :sad:

Let's hope time continues to fly! :pray:

Nah, not reconsidering hanging out with all of you.
But I am reconsidering bringing ear plugs. Not for the show, mind you, but for the Bono perving, which I don't think I can handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom