July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty::shifty:My thoughts...Best pit spot we can snag for Montreal 1, outer rail for Montreal 2, and party like a rock star after Montreal 2!:shifty:

I'm down for outer rail for Montreal 2.

Our group is gonna take up the entire rail :lol:

:up:

I think it's a good idea, we're going to be absolutely shattered. And I do want to see one show from the outter rail, so that seems like the perfect one.

I am going to try as hard as I can for front rail center most other times though :reject:

I need to start excercising or something :|

Ok, everyone, 100-yard dash training starting in January! :lol: That or whoever runs fastest plops down on the ground spread-eagle to take up as much room as possible when they get there.

Ok, everyone, 100-yard dash training starting in January! :lol: That or whoever runs fastest plops down on the ground spread-eagle to take up as much room as possible when they get there.

When a few of us went to Montreal back in July, we were saying we should get those leashes that people attach to their little kids so they don't get lost. That'll keep us all together for the dash :lol:

When a few of us went to Montreal back in July, we were saying we should get those leashes that people attach to their little kids so they don't get lost. That'll keep us all together for the dash :lol:

OMG!!! Love it! Could you imagine? :lmao:

I'll pass out and get trampled!:shifty:

Yeah! :hi5: :lol:

:lmao:

It is a long way...we should have tried to run across it! Idk why we didn't think of that! But I did have a camera...:lol:

We'll spend the last hour or so in line doing yoga to limber up before the run. ;)

I wish they did the gate opening Disney World-style where two employees are in front of the crowd with a rope, so you have to WALK behind them at a decent pace until you get close to the attractions. That way the people in front stay in front, everyone moves forward together and no one gets trampled!

I've got a killer move that I'll show off. It involves a 360 horizontal roll and belly flop up againt the rail that can save three spots in addition to my own.

But I think I'm ready for the sprint right now and will onluy be in better shape come next July. It's the wait beforehand that gets me more than anything.

:shifty::shifty:My thoughts...Best pit spot we can snag for Montreal 1, outer rail for Montreal 2, and party like a rock star after Montreal 2!:shifty:

Hell to the yes! :hi5:

Jem and I lined up in Foxboro at 9 am for the 1st night and 10:30-11 am the 2nd night and still got outer rail. But that may have been a fluke thing. :shrug:

I'm already back at the gym......preparing for hours of standing....mad dash running.....

Ugh, you guys make it sound like too much work.

I'm proud to be part of the lazy drunks who will be bringing up the rear of the GA.
Lazy-ass U2 fans of the world unite! (at the soundboard)

:D

Your official job is to convince as many GA people as possible that the back is the PLACE TO BE! :up:

:lol:

This reminds me of Foxboro 2. Jem and I were on the outer rail next to these two people who were like, "How do we get in there(meaning the inner circle)?" We were very helpful in telling them and convinced them the pit view would be waaaay better than from the rail. It had absolutely nothing to do with us wanting their spots. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom