July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fun fact. did any of you not in Canada know that "Habs" is short for Habitants, or ... Locals? The kind of stuff you will learn inside a Montreal gift shop.

^ :lol: Hockey mad. Is lost. :sad:

:wink:

I need my Blue Crackers and these shows so bad right now. :sad:

I thought your were sleeping, or I would have stayed!:hug:

After these shows, we need to plan more get togethers, especially if they wait so long between tours again!:wink:

I want to do outer rail for a show and I'm trying to figure out what one.

super early? Yeah. But 6 a.m. is easier to deal with than run out and get in line right after the first show ends.

Sounds good to me :up:
At least we'll get a few hours of sleep in between shows.
:shifty::hi5:

Romi is right about the lining up. I remember in Dublin people who had camped out overnight for Dublin 1 and 2. By Dublin 2 there was this one European girl who looked like she was gonna fall asleep on front. What a waste of a spot. She was too tired to enjoy it. :tsk:

That sucks.

So outer rail for Montreal 2? :hmm:

:shifty::shifty:My thoughts...Best pit spot we can snag for Montreal 1, outer rail for Montreal 2, and party like a rock star after Montreal 2!:shifty:

Ask Romi and Laura! They have done a ton of shows. I am a newbie too!:reject:

ETA: If you lived closer, you could for sure come to my Thanksgiving dinner MTE!:hug:

I think Montreal 2 will be the only show I don't try for the pit.....:hmm:

what should people pack? My answer is pretend you're camping. You'll need food, something to sleep on or in, water, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom