July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Romi has a night 1 for me and night 2 I'm getting from someone on here. I looked at the site and it did look confusing.

not on this browser. I will try it when I get home.

Laura, where will you guys be staying?

obviously I did not see the English tab otherwise I wouldn't have posted my question. Thanks though.

I don't know. Romi has the hotel and he is on his way there now. I'll let you know when I find out.

Okay, my maybe from this morning has turned into a definite yes. I will be there!

Had a look at that site - so cool that you can buy tickets already! I can't just yet, but will definitely be getting mine eventually.

So excited! :D

Unless of course we get a 2nd Minneapolis show. :D

I'll go to that one too :sexywink:

I got tickets for both nights. :hyper:

Woohoo!! We have so many shows together now :hug:

Okay, my maybe from this morning has turned into a definite yes. I will be there!

Had a look at that site - so cool that you can buy tickets already! I can't just yet, but will definitely be getting mine eventually.

So excited! :D

So excited you're coming to Montreal :hyper:

Don't mind me. I am just lurking in this thread and dreaming of the possibilities!:shifty:

The Anaheim thread went like 12. This thread was already started months ago.

Edit: Anaheim wnet 17 pages today.

so I just found out that I can fly into Plattsburgh, NY and take a bus over to Montreal for cheap! :love: Now I just have to find a place to stay. As soon as that detail is sorted out, this trip is a go! :applaud:

Plattsburg I think is maybe 8 hrs away I've driven from there but years ago....If anyone knows of tickets for this show please keep me posted this maybe a possibility :drool:

I just spontaneously bought tickets for both shows. Someone really should drag me away from the computer before I do anything else stupid.

Yes, GA available for both nights. When I see that, something in me screams "DO IT DO IT DO IT," and then I can't stop myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom