July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to buy tix for these shows right now at evenko, I'm in the "waiting room" but nothing seems to be happening, is this normal?

Threre's about a 1 minute waiting,then clic on one of the 2 dates.It's working well for me.

Ah, website was doing nothing, so I ended up buying the old fashioned way...on the phone! I am in for both nights! :hyper:

I received an email in French this morning :) best newspf the summer!Can't wait to see the city and meet some of you

:applaud::applaud::applaud:
Just got home and saw the great news!!! This is too awesome!!! I am so glad that the concerts are in July!!! :hmm:Now I will have to definitely consider the Saturday date...

This is great news. Leaving tomorrow for Montreal. Now there is something worth celebrating:applaud: Now I'm looking at what other shows I can add next year. Maybe Toronto.

Contemplating adding Montreal to my shows next year. It's definitely possible, since it's on a weekend, plus I've always wanted to see the city. :)

^
Totally agree with you...I am still hoping for a DVD concert out of it. It will be 6 years since U2 last played in Montreal. The crowd is going to be wild!!!

Just scored 2 GAs for Krisi83 and me for the 8th and 9th. We would love to see Montreal & now we have the perfect excuse! Tried earlier today for tickets but got lost forever in the waiting room. Gave up, went and cooked a BBQ, drank some beer & wine & came back and.... yes!

Just scored 2 GAs for Krisi83 and me for the 8th and 9th. We would love to see Montreal & now we have the perfect excuse! Tried earlier today for tickets but got lost forever in the waiting room. Gave up, went and cooked a BBQ, drank some beer & wine & came back and.... yes!

How did you get them? I dont even see anything about U2 anywhere on the centrebell website...

Interesting.......360 days until Montreal 1!!!!!!!

Even more interesting.......Roger's Centre is 2 days after Montreal 2. My family and I are already contemplating adding a third show to our tour. Damn, U2 are addictive, but I guess you all know that already!

Last edited:

That happened to me too, so I did the retro thing...I called on the phone for tix. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom