July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that are online right now,a evenko spokesperson is suppose to talk about the Montreal rescheduled dates sometime today on radio station CHOM.

www.chom.com

I doubt the announcement would have been the new dates. Maybe just a reassuarnce that U2 will be coming abck to Montreal.

so anyone wanna call that bar and see if they take reservations?

I'll be in Montreal with 3 other U2 fans - put us down as maybes for Hurley's (leaning towards going, but only three of us are online right now). If Kristen's going I'll just look for her *G*

Hurley's at 11:15 p.m. Saturday (1225 Crescent St.)
Romi + wife
U2Mama + U2Daddy
Guinness Stout + wife and 6 others
konakitty + 1

Maybe:
Drea + 3

we are up to 14 just like that. can a local see if they by chance take reservations?

I'm sad that the concerts aren't happening but I'm looking forward to our little meet-up! I went to a Bon Jovi concert last night which was fun, but just not the same! Their fans are a wee bit different U2's :eyebrow: :D

I'm sad that the concerts aren't happening but I'm looking forward to our little meet-up! I went to a Bon Jovi concert last night which was fun, but just not the same! Their fans are a wee bit different U2's :eyebrow: :D

was that the concert where he tore a leg muscle?

No, I think that was at the Meadowlands...this one was at SPAC. He did say it was bothering him and he wasn't going to be able to do a whole lot of dancing...then asked if there was a Dr. in the house and went into "Bad Medicine"

Comfirme U2 at the Hipppodrome july 8 and 9 2011.

Montreal Concerts (MTLConcerts) on Twitter

Just got that e-mail!!!

evenko and Live Nation are pleased to announce the new concert dates of the U2 360° Tour in Montreal: the band will stop at the Hippodrome de Montreal on Friday, July 8 and Saturday, July 9, 2011.

Live Nation Entertainment announced today that the U2 360° tour dates in the US, which were recently postponed due to Bono’s emergency back surgery, have all been rescheduled for Spring/Summer 2011 with all tickets being valid at the rescheduled performances.

The 2010 European tour, which has not been affected, begins as scheduled on August 6th in Turin.

U2’s manager Paul McGuinness thanked fans for their ongoing support, “We’re delighted the dates are rescheduled and in all the same venues we originally planned to play. It hasn't been easy to accomplish this and I'd like to thank the managers of the many venues and sports teams across North America and Live Nation Global Touring for their help and cooperation in making this complex new plan possible. Above all we want to thank the U2 fans for bearing with us. They’re the best and the band wants to get back to where they belong, surrounded by their audience.”

This is great, because,those dates falls on the last weekend of the Jazz festival.

Big weekend for the tourists and music lovers.

:applaud:

I think they wanted to keep the Montreral shows on a weekend.I'm sure Evenko told live nation that they have sold lots of tickets for fans outside the city and the province.

I'm trying to buy tix for these shows right now at evenko, I'm in the "waiting room" but nothing seems to be happening, is this normal?

YES! I'm sad I won't be able to go to the New Jersey show but I'll dry my tears by seeing them in Minneapolis two weeks later :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom