July 7, 8 - San Siro, Milan - Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
Hey, I'm planning to go to Milano, because there are cheap flights available from Vienna and it's quite close. I am going to book an event travel package including GA ticket, because that was recommended for me, maybe with an extra night. Does anyone here have experience with these packages? Amsterdam packages only include seated tickets, so I'll try to get ticket in Gerneral sale. Do you guys think there will be a second Milan show?

I think there will be a second Milan/ Dublin / Amsterdam show. Maybe also Barcelona.
Where do you get this travel package?

u2tour.de is recomending it, it includes hotel and GA ticket, you can book an extra night in the hotel as well.

When do you think will the second Milan show take place, because I cannot leave Vienna before July, 6?

Eventtravel has been recommended by several fans.

I dunno...but I'd say 8th :shrug:

I once was in that Novotel in Milano Nord...that was ok! It's a very new hotel.
What does that mean + 7€ /73€ when I click on those hotels there?

I think it's the extra nights and/or additional feels for single room, not sure, I'll have to look. I think I take the Ibis, because I know where that one is.

Ok I think I will try that...I think I won't be able to get a ticket on friday anyway...

I have tix for the 7th, but I am almost sure they will have a second date on the 8th and I might get cheaper tix for that day as well. :hyper:
Seeing U2 in that stadium is quite something :drool:

^ Did you get your ticket via u2 com presale?

I hope there is a second show. It will be good to be in Milan, because you can always arrange things there, so I'll go for the first show via eventtravel.

Anna, I write you a pm.

According to ticketone:

Tickets for the performance scheduled in Milan, San Siro Stadium will go on sale on March 13th at midnight through TicketOne.it and calling Call Center. On March 13th 10AM ticktes will be available at TicketOne retail outlets.

For those who want to get tickets when the general sale starts for the MILAN show:

General Sale starts Friday, March 13, at MIDNIGHT! That's 0.00 local (Italian) time (CET).

General Sale for GOTHENBURG starts Friday, March 13, at 9 a. m. local time, and for AMSTERDAM on Saturday, March 14, at 10 a. m. local time (all times Central European Time).

GOOD LUCK!

Eventtravel offers ticket/party/hotel packages for all these shows (GA for Milan and Gothenburg, seating for Amsterdam)

^ Did you get your ticket via u2 com presale?

I hope there is a second show. It will be good to be in Milan, because you can always arrange things there, so I'll go for the first show via eventtravel.

Anna, I write you a pm.

A friend did it for me because I need to keep my code for London. See you in Milan? :wave:

I catch the tickets for Milan 30 minutes ago. Big crash of the selling site Ticketone at 0.01 a.m., but now it's easy to catch many tickets.

DAMN! I assumed there were going to sell in the morning. When can expect them to add another show?

Is the concert sold out already? Because that means we'll get the date for another show soon (hopefully). Any news on that?

OK right now there aren't ANY more tickets available for Milan 1:

TicketOne - U2

That doesn't mean there won't be another quota available soon.

Waiting for announcement of a second concert ...

BTW, can anyone find a link to the seat guide? I assume "prato" is floor but I have no idea where the other seats are located.

http://win.u2place.it/images/misc/mappa_sansiro.jpg

the "1 anello" is the most internal row, the "3 anello" is the most external..

example: A, B, C, D, etc.. are the "1 anello rosso"; 328, 330, 332 etc are the "3 anello rosso"..

rows:
"1 anello" = first
"2 anello" = second
"3 anello" = third

colors:
"arancio" = orange
"verde" = green
"rosso" = red
"blu" = blue

"num." = numbered
"non num." = not numbered

"prato posto unico" = General admission

No news of a second Milan show yet. Guess the first one isn't sold out, but I'm pretty sure a second one will be announced soon.

No news of a second Milan show yet. Guess the first one isn't sold out, but I'm pretty sure a second one will be announced soon.
upper level seats still available, lower and middle level ones currently sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom