July 7, 8 - San Siro, Milan - Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Would anyone know what time U2 will start approximately in Milan ?:hmm:

I live on the East Coast & I am trying to figure out what time it would be here

I know Milan is six hours ahead of me just like Barcelona

I think it may not be as late as Barcelona, probably more likely to be 9pm than 10pm. Especially if it's raining and everyone is standing around soaked to the bone!

I think it may not be as late as Barcelona, probably more likely to be 9pm than 10pm. Especially if it's raining and everyone is standing around soaked to the bone!

I thought SAN SIRO had retractable roof :(

yesterday
U2claw1.jpg

U2claw2.jpg

U2claw3.jpg

U2claw4.jpg

Thank you for the pictures :hyper:

Yes, 9 sounds like the right time to me. It won't be completely dark around that time, but the shows, with the exception of Barcelona, usually begin at 9.

the local tour promoter said me Thursday that the staff of U2 has made available 500 tickets for each concert. perhaps they were booked for friends

I think the concert is pretty much sold out. There were some seats available a while ago, but overall, no more tickets. They always release a couple of last tickets when they know where the stage will be and how much space it will take. I don't think there will be any free seats.

Gates 4 and 10 are entrances for GA.

Stage will stand at the broad side of the stadium.

Best places should, again, be at the catwalk.

See you there :wave:

Are there any meetups planned in Milan? I'll be there until Thursday evening.

Btw, I don't think it will rain much. It's basically the same weather we've been having here for two weeks now with rains and thunderstorms, but then sun again. I've been at two Springsteen shows these last days and we always had showers before the show and then it was dry during the concerts. Rain somehow is part of an open air concert :wink:

Well, it didn't rain, except for a couple of drops. Honestly, it was so hot that we really wished it would rain a bit at some point. Second show was even hotter, blue skies and the sun burning down for hours. Honestly, people, if you go to a show, don't forget sun protection, lotion, caps, hats, whatever, and don't forget to drink enough. Milan was really tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom