July 6th 2010 - Chicago Soldier Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wild, I'm sorry you're having all these issues! Boots starts at 10am est so about an hour and a half. I'm in that group but am afraid I'll be looking for ga's in the general for Anaheim and nj. Is Chicago sold out of ga's too ? Someone will have extra for you!
They'd better fix your code! This blaming back and forth between FF and U2.com is unacceptable!

Hi wild, I'm sorry you're having all these issues! Boots starts at 10am est so about an hour and a half. I'm in that group but am afraid I'll be looking for ga's in the general for Anaheim and nj. Is Chicago sold out of ga's too ? Someone will have extra for you!
They'd better fix your code! This blaming back and forth between FF and U2.com is unacceptable!

Her band is Radiohead.

She is a fan of U2.

She's just not a hardcore fan like I am of lining up all day for GA. I do it because I like to meet other fans...swap stories...pictures.....hang out.....meet folks on the web. She did wait with me in Raleigh....and she has waited with me for the Vertigo shows in Toronto.

Regardless.....She'd wait again in Toronto....but for Chicago? I dunno. The good woman she is, she booked our hotel already though. I'll find out the name.

So I guess you guys saw Radiohead at Molson Amphitheatre last summer? We were there too, great show.

Soldier Field is in such a great location, there'll be plenty for your wife to do in the area if she chooses not to line up. I'm so excited to go back there - is it July yet? :)

Got tickets (GA's - I'll be hanging in back)
booked hotel room (asked for the big tub this time)
Now have to figure out if I want to fly or drive on the 5th since I have to work the night of the 4th

Looks like a good group of fans coming in for this one :):D:hyper:

Ended up with some 334 seats. Anyone here somewhat near there last time? How was the view? I don't think it'll be too bad. Certainly better than my previous behind-the-stage seats

Got 4 GA's this morning too yay!!!!

I hope it will be just as good if not better than this years show =D
(and it will be hard to top YBR...)

Got GA's too, though I'm not looking forward to that parking situation again. :angry:

Just waiting for (hopefully) a Madison announcement . . . :hyper:

Just got my GA's :wave:

I can't believe I'm going to Soldier Field again :crack:

Got GA's too, though I'm not looking forward to that parking situation again. :angry:

Just waiting for (hopefully) a Madison announcement . . . :hyper:

My friend just called: she got us 2 GAs to Chicago. And we may be able to use her miles for the airfare. So looks like I'll be making my first ever trip to the Windy City. :hyper: I'm excited. I can't wait to cross Chicago off my Bucket List of Cities. :D

Ended up with some 334 seats. Anyone here somewhat near there last time? How was the view? I don't think it'll be too bad. Certainly better than my previous behind-the-stage seats

Night Two we had Section 353 Row 8 not sure where 334 is but our seats were FANTASTIC :up:

You just made my day with hearing that you are coming back :love:
Aww, yay :love: I can't wait to get another Shannon hug!

My friend just called: she got us 2 GAs to Chicago. And we may be able to use her miles for the airfare. So looks like I'll be making my first ever trip to the Windy City. :hyper: I'm excited. I can't wait to cross Chicago off my Bucket List of Cities. :D
OMG, dooo iiiit :love: You'll love Chicago. I'd always heard great things about it, but it was even better than I'd imagined. Beautiful architecture, tons to do, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom