July 5, 2011 - Soldier Field - Chicago, IL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Us Brits are aiming for the 2nd. :) :hyper:

Yay!! :hyper:

I want to do some sightseeing on the 3rd. Maybe we can meet up and do it together. That would be fun. I haven't been to Chicago in over ten years.

That would be perfect! :hug:

I'm hoping there will be some fireworks for the 4th of July and we can have a big Interference gathering and go and see them together.

They will be at Navy Pier. That is what Rich (I Move In Mysterious Ways) told me.

Fireworks

I'm hoping I can join you folks. I'm from Wisconsin so I can come down for a day or evening.

If you want a special way to see those fireworks, take a cruise on the Tall Ship Windy out of Navy Pier. It's $30 per adult, $20 for kids. I've been on their ship and it's magnificent. I might be able to make it too.

Tall Ship Windy - Navy Pier - Fireworks Information

Yay!! :hyper:

That would be perfect! :hug:

I'm hoping there will be some fireworks for the 4th of July and we can have a big Interference gathering and go and see them together.

That's what I was thinking when I decided to come:wave:

They will be at Navy Pier. That is what Rich (I Move In Mysterious Ways) told me.

that is correct

Navy Pier fire works are awesome!!!! (when it doesn't rain :angry: )

As Kristen and I learned in Montreal, even when it rains, fireworks are still fun

I was so looking forward to the fireworks in Chicago this year, so I'm really glad we'll still end up being there for them :hyper:

And yeah...even in the rain...with wierd men mumbling at you...:lol:

Some of us are used to wet clothes at a U2 gig :shifty:

At least we have a plan for next summer....row row row your boat :shifty:

I was so looking forward to the fireworks in Chicago this year, so I'm really glad we'll still end up being there for them :hyper:

And yeah...even in the rain...with wierd men mumbling at you...:lol:

"Hurry open the doors!!!!" :lol:

I was trying to figure out how we ended up talking about Montreal in the Chicago thread...and then I scrolled up, and saw it was my fault :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom