July 5, 2011 - Soldier Field - Chicago, IL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem :hug::hug:

If someone has one and I'm online, I'll respond to the thread for you.

...gee guys/gals the Chicago thread is kickin...I feel left out in the Miami thread... you guys are tempting me to reconsider and join you all in the windy city...then again Miami is home and ummmm quite convenient :reject:

and if I hear of anything, I'll get you a ticket.... I just need to recoup some money before I can loan out more cash, Kristen:hug:

I had to twist a few arms to get the last few I got for..a friend, so I'll see if I can find someone new to promise a favor:hmm:

PS. sorry for misspelling your name in the last post. Typo fixed!

No worries. People spell my name wrong all the time.

No biggie if you can't get one. I don't wanna cause you any trouble. I have a whole year to find a GA.

I knew how to spell your name, I'm just not a good typer :wink:
If I can help I definetely will.

Kristen, I got you a ticket. PM me, cause I need a check, because I am very low on cash :)

Hee. :) Now I have to work on transportation. If I actually drive, I'd probably go through East Lansing, which would annoy me (not having a ticket to that show and going through there a few weeks late).

Are y'all flying straight from Chicaco to Montreal?

Hee. :) Now I have to work on transportation. If I actually drive, I'd probably go through East Lansing, which would annoy me (not having a ticket to that show and going through there a few weeks late).

Are y'all flying straight from Chicaco to Montreal?

yes... we are doing.... I can't remember the name of the airline... Porter? Portal? Something like that

Oh, a weird-sounding [Canadian, I'm sure!] airline, haha.

I'm wondering what'd be cheaper & better--renting a car in Chicago and driving to Montreal, Toronto, and drop it off back in Chicago, or flying Southwest to like Buffalo and busing to Montreal, fly to Toronto, uhh, bus to Albany (maybe I have Buffalo and Albany's locations mixed up) and fly home?!? Blech, so complicated. Flying straight there is more $, but I guess we'll see how things are, I'll end up doing it the easiest way if I can.

Cool. Well, if you feel like another carpooler, I'd be happy to join you. :)

Do car rental companies get mad if you drive to Canada? :hmm:

Yeah...I love driving :drool: *scared to fly*

I'm not sure what day I'm arriving...either the 3rd or 4th. It depends on the vacation I'll likely be on with my family. Hectic :crazy: It'll probably be the 4th for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom