July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing you all with GA's and my magnificant code makes me loose my mind...

oh well, you can always get tix to any concert you want...just a matter or price, really....i would prefer not to spend through the nose...

cool, I wasn't too sure, did you have GAs for that one as well? I was in the inner circle, outer rail on Adam's side.

I did. In fact, although I was not in the inner circle, I was literally front and centre equivalent to about two rows back full of people (by the way, if it's possible to remember, I was the tall white guy with tall, spiky hair...hah).

Anyway, I was hoping to meet y'all during that leg, but it seemed quite hectic to try and plan anything. Here's hoping for July!

Two tix for TO, a section closer than I was in September. Near panic as my internet connection went dead two minutes into the queue. Had to reboot entire wireless setup. 7-9 minute wait. Most stressful presale yet, just cuz I forgot to empty my cache and my connection tray went dead.

I asked my 11 yr. old daughter this morning if she'd like to see U2. "Mom, will it be cold?" "No, it'll be in July." "Can we please go????!!!!!!" So much better than the Cheetah Girls (I'll never go to another stupid concert again). I couldn't let her think that all concerts were like that. Mother / daughter trip to TO!!! Can't wait!!!

Just got some GA's!! WOO HOO! don't think i'm going to do the all day line up thing again though. my old bones can't handle that anymore. :reject:

What the fuck???? I just signed in to U2.com to find out that my Presale code has already been used. I didnt use it!!!! I got my tickets through the public onsale for the last leg. FUCK!!!!!! :angry: Has this happened to anyone else??

This will be my first real GA..I'm having hot flashes just thinking about it.. the stadium looks mammouth :|

Got my GAs too, no problem.

I'm not sure that I'm actually going to be in the country then, so I'm iffy for the show.

This will be my first real GA..I'm having hot flashes just thinking about it.. the stadium looks mammouth :|

No, it's awesome, you'll be fine! :)

When you get there, it looks smaller than it does in pictures or on tv - promise.

It's also great, because it's a baseball configuration, and the stadium is wider, and less long. So for those standing by the soundboard, they're closer than they are in other stadiums. We stood at the back for TO2, and my daughter said that it felt like we were closer than we were at the back of the ACC arena for one of the Vertigo shows.

No, it's awesome, you'll be fine! :)

When you get there, it looks smaller than it does in pictures or on tv - promise.

It's also great, because it's a baseball configuration, and the stadium is wider, and less long. So for those standing by the soundboard, they're closer than they are in other stadiums. We stood at the back for TO2, and my daughter said that it felt like we were closer than we were at the back of the ACC arena for one of the Vertigo shows.

:love:

Got my GA too today, woohoo! :yes:

Julie, have you heard any rumours about the Montreal venue? :shifty: Other than what's posted in threads here, I mean. I seriously doubt they'll play that racetrack place, considering it's bankrupt and closed down now. :lol:

Should I try to go to this show? It seems a lot of Interferencers are meeting up here...

Hells yeah! TO will be THE place to be! :)

Julie, have you heard any rumours about the Montreal venue? :shifty: Other than what's posted in threads here, I mean. I seriously doubt they'll play that racetrack place, considering it's bankrupt and closed down now. :lol:

Hells yeah! TO will be THE place to be! :)

No idea whatsoever. I'm not going if it's the racetrack - eeks, will be like sardines in there :no:

You've never seen me before. :wink: That will change by July 3rd! :yes:

:lol: you're right! I'm getting you mixed up with Drea's other Interference friend, my bad :reject:
But still it will be nice to see you :wink:

this will be my first GA experience with my wife....she has been to other U2 shows, but in seats. I think I will stand by the soundboard, as last time I stood right on the outside rail adam's side, and had seats in section 119.

Skydome Hotel (Renaissance Downtown Toronto) has been showing NOTHING for Sat. July 3rd since early yesterday. I even called reservations, and the guy confirmed they had no openings.

I find that incredible, considering that the show was only announced to U2.com subscribers in the wee hours, yesterday. Something's fishy.

Anyone out there with knowledge of the hotel industry care to speculate on what might be going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom