July 30, 2011 - Magnetic Hill, Moncton, NB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my redzones during the first morning of presale and have not received any mail either. I know the tickets are pick up the day of the show...but correspondence stating I have redzones would be nice!

You're not going to get anything via mail. Just log in to your ticketmaster account and print out the confirmation

New Brunswick Destinations, Accommodations & Activities

This site has all attractions, scenic or otherwise as well as accomodations. The Fundy Coastal drive includes Moncton and is stunning. It's going to be so amazing to share my home province with fellow U2-ers

You can see my hometown at approx 1:02 of this video. I would highly recommend visiting here, St.Martins. We have huge caves as well as the only twin covered bridges in the world. It is also the gateway to the Fundy Trail, a 13km drive by the incredible Bay of Fundy coast. It's always been home to me.
YouTube - Bay of Fundy | New Brunswick, Canada
http://www.stmartinscanada.com/
www.fundytrailparkway.com

Also if anyone has any questions about NB send me a PM. Would be glad to help.

Are people getting their tickets in the mail yet? I realize the show isn't for a long time but I'd feel better knowing I have it in my hand.

RavenBlue said:
Be sure to be fueled up for the drive between Bangor and Calais. It's a long stretch of road with not much on it other than trees.

Thanks!

We're driving up from Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom