July 26, 2011 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psssst... :wave: Lisa P. here... my hubby Kelly & I really enjoyed hanging with you this weekend. Glad to see you ended up with a great spot & nice to see you on Interference - I had forgotten to ask if you were a member. :)

It was so nice meetingand hanging out with you guys too! I really did have an excellent time and met some of the nicest people. And thank God for Kelly Sunday night....I might be dead!! I've never been on here before - don't really know why not, but decided to check it out after everybody at the show was talking about it!!

It was so nice meetingand hanging out with you guys too! I really did have an excellent time and met some of the nicest people. And thank God for Kelly Sunday night....I might be dead!! I've never been on here before - don't really know why not, but decided to check it out after everybody at the show was talking about it!!

Sorry you had to find mostly bitching, but I'm glad at least you saw my shout out. :D Loved talking to you - hope to see you again, next go 'round. :up: (And Kelly's always available for chaperoning, body guarding, whatever. :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom