July 24, 25, 27- Croke Park Discussion Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're getting in on the 23rd - we should plan to meet up somewhere. Is it feasible to get together at the Kitchen - it's the nightclub in the basement of the Clarence Hotel (hotel owned by Bono/the Edge)?

I'm an ER doc and my buddy is a cardiologist. We both got a week off and were planning on seeing U2 then getting to London for Michael Jackson. Obviously that won't happen now so we decided to extend our stay in Dublin and will now be seeing them the 24th and 25th!

:applaud: I thought long and hard about getting a Blackberry but decided instead to upgrade my service and will wiat until I get Christmas money and get an Apple iPhone 3G. I've read that some people like the Blackberry better than the iPhone.

does the iphone 3g work internationally? i was told rates would be insanely high...any idea how to get a sim card for the iphone? supposedly you can put it on airplane mode and use the wifi for free though

Which Blackberry model did you end up ordering?

The 8310 great deal thru at&t as an upgrade just hope I can get used to it! I have a thing about talking into a phone without a flip :shifty:

Also just another tip..while researching adapters and converters for my hairdryer you can just buy for the price of a regular blowdryer, one that is dual voltage and just buy the plug and it works worldwide!

I have never heard of that. Oh well, I already bought the adapter anyway

^ That is cheap. I know if I go to Ulta, I will wind up buying a million other things while I'm there.

Temple Bar is a small area just on the south side of the Liffey near O'Connell bridge. It has many bars but is a bit of a tourist mecca with gazillions of plastic Paddy pubs. But then we are all tourists :)

Be prepared to pay €6 for a pint ...

EDIT: Or is there a bar in Temple Bar called Temple Bar ...?

i'm having a major issue trying to figure out what shoes to where for walking, the shows etc.. I am short and need a little heel of some kind... halp ladies! Not a huge fan of sneakers with capris.:(

some kind of a wedge sole might work? That's comfort and support all in one and they come in numerous heights (the wedge). A slip on might be real comfy too. I'm only bringing a pair of Converse hi tops and slip on rubber clogs (I can wear those with capris, skirt or jeans)

I did practice packing today and am happy to say I shocked myself. I CAN do this packing for 5 days with just a carry on!

i'm having a major issue trying to figure out what shoes to where for walking, the shows etc.. I am short and need a little heel of some kind... halp ladies! Not a huge fan of sneakers with capris.:(

Im having the same dilemma.. I wont do the snaeker capri look either so Im just going to bring a steve madden flip flop that is not a heel but not a flat and the other days Ill just suffer lol Im bringing wedges for night :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom