July 24, 25, 27 - Croke Park - All Dublin Tour Dates Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you're buying four tickets? You should be able to trade any extras easily enough, are you going GA?

Look, the thing is... I can't buy 4 tickets because as I said before, it's not my money... :sigh: depends of the price and etc.
Yeah, it's what I want. I just hope to get it.

Look, the thing is... I can't buy 4 tickets because as I said before, it's not my money... :sigh: depends of the price and etc.
Yeah, it's what I want. I just hope to get it.

That sucks, if you're only doing one show I'd try for Friday. I'd say demand would be slightly lower

I should find a second person to queue with me, one person to queue outside one outlet while the other goes around to the other ticket outlets to see if one has a shorter queue. Is going around Dublin alone safe in the middle of the night? Probably not but this is for U2 :drool: Oh the joys of trying to get face value tickets for U2 :lol:

I should find a second person to queue with me, one person to queue outside one outlet while the other goes around to the other ticket outlets to see if one has a shorter queue. Is going around Dublin alone safe in the middle of the night? Probably not but this is for U2 :drool: Oh the joys of trying to get face value tickets for U2 :lol:

I would so do it and have..but in NY..I wish I was there then I wouldn't have to brave the presale at 6am and the general sale at 4am :angry:

i can't remember the boyz switching up sides since...well for as long as i can remember Edge and Adam have always been parked on the same side of the stage... we think that will hold true again for this tour? i'm going for seats on edge side..oy, i can't wait for this to be over so i can stop stressing..

Just went onto u2.com and noticed the presale links are on there for Croke Park now. I am a Breathe member and I guess I'll get an email later today. Good luck to all the Horizon members I hope you get what you want, but please leave some GA tickets for the 25th July available:)

i can't remember the boyz switching up sides since...well for as long as i can remember Edge and Adam have always been parked on the same side of the stage...

Somebody's forgetting 40. :wink:

I presume the usual arrangement will hold this time, unless the circular stage necessitates some form of change. I imagine they'll still have the normal core positions, especially for "Edgeworld" and Bono's teleprompter, but they may move around a bit more.

Pls don't shoot me; sure this is answered somewhere else but I don't have time to read through all the pages...

what is the difference between GA-Red Zone and GA-Standing at Croke Park? Just checking out ticketmaster now before tomorrow...:reject:

I just lost my first allotment of tickets because I was panicking about the difference between Red Zone and Standing. I searched again and went with Standing. I think the red zone are the nosebleed reserved seats (the top tier of the deck was red on the ticketmaster seating chart for Croke.) I hope I just didn't pass up something great by not choosing Red.:huh:

** EDIT - Someone on U2.com forums just stated that Red Zone is inside stage, but were "Unavailable" if you chose that option on Ticketmaster. Speculation about charity auctions, etc. to gain access to these.

Someone in the other thread said it's outside the ring between the spokes....don't really know if I want to be there or not.....yes if he's on the catwalk on a lot I guess? :reject:

yeah, it's a disgrace that they haven't explained that on the stadium diagram. I am going to contact ticketmaster later to find out what the difference is, as I don't want to waste time getting the wrong tickets or wishing I had gone for the other standing tickets.

dublin presale experience...

the presale was a breeze.. i literally had my confirmation at 6:03 AM (10:03 dublin time)

i actually refreshed my pc at 5:58 and tickets were available... got exactly what i wanted.. lower hogan...7 rows up... GIDDY UP!!!

hope everyone else's experiences were as smooth and you all got what you wanted too!

I got 4 GAs for the 25th. I'm so excited that I'm going to see U2 play in Ireland on my birthday

the presale was a breeze.. i literally had my confirmation at 6:03 AM (10:03 dublin time)

i actually refreshed my pc at 5:58 and tickets were available... got exactly what i wanted.. lower hogan...7 rows up... GIDDY UP!!!

hope everyone else's experiences were as smooth and you all got what you wanted too!

I noticed that too. It came up early

GA's for both nights at Dublin, a very happy bunny now :drool::drool: Never had such an easy pre-sale :D

Roll on July!

Pls don't shoot me; sure this is answered somewhere else but I don't have time to read through all the pages...

what is the difference between GA-Red Zone and GA-Standing at Croke Park? Just checking out ticketmaster now before tomorrow...:reject:

I'm still waiting to pull the trigger. I don't want to get the 'wrong' ones

I got 4 GAs for the 25th. I'm so excited that I'm going to see U2 play in Ireland on my birthday

Laura - ME TOO! My B'day is the 25th, the wife's is the 24th. We're heading over from down here in Alabama. We're still a little apprehensive about our first European travel (and leaving 3 small kids behind), but we finally decided that the stars had aligned U2/Dublin/Birthdays and it wouldn't ever happen again in our lifetime.

Now to find someone to swap 2 GA's for the 24th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom