July 23, 2011 - TCF Stadium - Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised, here is TCF Stadium guys:

DSC_0048.jpg

West face of stadium

DSC_0055.jpg

Quick interior shot

DSC_0061.jpg

Stadium diagram

For hotel booking, The Days Inn is one block from the C and D gates (where I think the GA line is supposed to be).
The Radisson is barely a 10 minute walk one way. (I timed it when I took the pics.)

So, if you are a GA freak that will need to hit your room right before the show, go for the Days Inn. If you want a slightly nicer place, but difficult to bring stuff back to your room, go for the Radisson.

This is my first GA, unless I get tickets to Toronto now. I am glad the Days Inn is as close as I thought! Thanks!!!!

This is my first GA, unless I get tickets to Toronto now. I am glad the Days Inn is as close as I thought! Thanks!!!!

The gray building between the trees is the Days Inn. This is from standing in front of the D Gate.
DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

I did my homework. I'm just glad I got to post it sooner rather than later.

This is going to be my sister's first u2 show and this show is going to end the tour. It's going to be awesome!

Wow...that is really close...I will need to get the Days Inn for sure!!!:applaud:

I just pulled up awesome seats for Minni! Not that I needed them, I was just curious. No GA's yet though. They may be short on those because they did drop some in the winter!!:D

For hotel booking, The Days Inn is one block from the C and D gates (where I think the GA line is supposed to be).
The Radisson is barely a 10 minute walk one way. (I timed it when I took the pics.)

So, if you are a GA freak that will need to hit your room right before the show, go for the Days Inn. If you want a slightly nicer place, but difficult to bring stuff back to your room, go for the Radisson.

Awesome info! Thanks!

Days Inn won't let me book a room yet for the dates. :angry:
Laura or Maria, does either of you need a roommate? :D

YES!!! We get to be the last show of the tour!!!!

I hope it stays that way, because that would be amazing!! It looks like we are all trying to get the Days Inn too!!:D As soon as I can make reservations, I will post it on here. If someone else happens to see that you are able to, could you post it in here as well?

Is Days inn close? I live close but we were thinking of getting a room just to make it easy

it looks like by the end of the month we will be able to book for concert weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom