July 23, 2011 - TCF Stadium - Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston was different (at least the second date), there were tickets available for a looong time, long enough for travel planning.

Not yet Anu. It looks like they will be in the next few days. If anyone gets on to make reservations, can you let us know?:wink:

ETA: It will be my 2nd GA. My first is in Toronto!

I thought you were going to book it...but then again, I guess it isn't fair to make you book all the hotels!

We'll discuss it on MSN :) I don't mind booking though.

Oh, yeah. I can imagine a handful of people freaking the eff out.... and a thousand people looking at each other like "..... what is this?"

:lol:

Been there done that :lol:

My first U2 show ever was Toronto 1 during Vertigo... you know, the show where they debuted Fast Cars? :wink: I had a seat that night and I swear to God I was the only person in my section who knew the song *snerk* I was like this: :hyper::hyper: *dancingmyassoffandsinging* and getting stared at by the people around me like I'd lost my mind :lol:

If they play something from Pop - especially if it's Discotheque - you will be able to find me in GA by the scream of joy and the hyper bouncing :lmao: Just looking for the tall redhead losing her shit on Adam's side :wink:

I thought you were going to book it...but then again, I guess it isn't fair to make you book all the hotels!

We'll discuss it on MSN :) I don't mind booking though.

I don't mind booking it. I check everyday for those dates to be available, so as soon as they are, I'll get us a room.

Been there done that :lol:

My first U2 show ever was Toronto 1 during Vertigo... you know, the show where they debuted Fast Cars? :wink: I had a seat that night and I swear to God I was the only person in my section who knew the song *snerk* I was like this: :hyper::hyper: *dancingmyassoffandsinging* and getting stared at by the people around me like I'd lost my mind :lol:

If they play something from Pop - especially if it's Discotheque - you will be able to find me in GA by the scream of joy and the hyper bouncing :lmao: Just looking for the tall redhead losing her shit on Adam's side :wink:

And I will be beside you going crazy too :hyper: :wink:

Somebody tell Bono this is the last show, not the first one. He's supposed to be in Italy right now.

bonoplatemn.jpg

:uhoh:

I think I'm going to aim for Days Inn as well, rather than University Inn. Sounds like it's much closer (not like the University Inn was very far).

:shifty:There are going to be a lot of us there!:shifty:

Maybe we could just stay on a different floor!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom