July 23, 2011 - TCF Stadium - Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, sorry was too excited to look....:) Wow, I am beside myself happy!!! Guess it was worth the year wait!

We need to have a get together too!!! The Days Inn is going to be a fun place to be that weekend!!:D

Actually, I probably could take requests for some other photos on campus. :D
Later this week or next week, I'll be over there to finish some photos for my client's project.

We need to have a get together too!!! The Days Inn is going to be a fun place to be that weekend!!:D

From the first Thread, I think the Leaning Tower of Pizza would be a great get-together place. It's across the street from the Days Inn.
Or, not as exciting, there is an Applebee's in the Radisson.

Sure, we are bring our 2 DD's making it a family affair but they are (or will be 20 & 17)

So Kramwest, I remember you saying before that you had a bunch of GA's, and you were not sure if your friends were going to want them for next year! If they don't, I am sure the GA's will be in high demand now!!!

So Kramwest, I remember you saying before that you had a bunch of GA's, and you were not sure if your friends were going to want them for next year! If they don't, I am sure the GA's will be in high demand now!!!

I have been getting PMs and e-mails like crazy. :lol:

I think they are all spoken for now. As recently as Saturday, I was complaining about how many Mpls. tickets I have been sitting on.

I'm thrilled it's on a Saturday!

I had rooms booked at the University Inn, which is not as close as the other hotels, but rates were reasonable, and I think it was supposed to be like a 20 minute walk away? Not bad.

I'll try to get the Days Inn this time, as it's a closer walk and my parents are old. Although they still do strenuous hikes, so they can handle a concert and then a 20-minute walk. :wink:

I'm thrilled because now I only have to blow one vacation day between Seattle and Minneapolis! I have to carefully dole out my vacation next year for my Ireland trip in the fall.

I'll have Sunday to recuperate after Seattle, and Sunday to fly home after Minneapolis. I'll take Friday off to fly out. WHOOT WHOOT!

I'm thrilled because now I only have to blow one vacation day between Seattle and Minneapolis! I have to carefully dole out my vacation next year for my Ireland trip in the fall.

I'll have Sunday to recuperate after Seattle, and Sunday to fly home after Minneapolis. I'll take Friday off to fly out. WHOOT WHOOT!

Are there red-eyes from Seattle? You could forget taking a vacation day and just be reeeeally tired in Minneapolis, haha.

...man, I want a Seattle ticket!

Ugh, red-eyes. PASS. I don't want to risk delays or something by flying out on Saturday.

Plus, I want to hang out with whomever's around on Saturday!

I'm up to 4 weeks of vacation at my job - I can spare a day for flying. ;)

Four weeks?! Unless you're spending a month in Ireland or get sick constantly, I don't think you have anything to worry about then.

Four weeks?! Unless you're spending a month in Ireland or get sick constantly, I don't think you have anything to worry about then.

No, I'm just not used to that much time off yet, and I always feel like I have to hoard it so I don't run out. :lol:

So I have two weeks to parse out between October 1 of this year and the end of Sept next year.

i only get 3 weeks :sad: i won't get a 4th week until i've been here *10* years :ohmy:

BUT we get 3 sick days each year and any unused sick time rolls over into vacation on our anniversary. so right now i have 17 days. unfortunately our vacation doesn't roll over :angry:

AND i get to buy out half of my vacation each year if i want and since i'll get new vacation on may 3rd, 2011.

if i end up going to all the shows i want, i'll only have to use 6 days of vacation :up:

We don't get to keep our vacation from year to year, but we can keep our sick time, which accrues. We also get two personal days/floating holiday type things a year, which is nice.

We get two weeks vacation to start, and don't get a 3rd week until three years of service, and then 4 weeks at five years, and then 5 weeks at ten years. And then that's all you get.

i only get 3 weeks :sad: i won't get a 4th week until i've been here *10* years :ohmy:

BUT we get 3 sick days each year and any unused sick time rolls over into vacation on our anniversary. so right now i have 17 days. unfortunately our vacation doesn't roll over :angry:

AND i get to buy out half of my vacation each year if i want and since i'll get new vacation on may 3rd, 2011.

if i end up going to all the shows i want, i'll only have to use 6 days of vacation :up:

We don't get to keep our vacation from year to year, but we can keep our sick time, which accrues. We also get two personal days/floating holiday type things a year, which is nice.

We get two weeks vacation to start, and don't get a 3rd week until three years of service, and then 4 weeks at five years, and then 5 weeks at ten years. And then that's all you get.

I'm just kidding. I'm jealous, but I'm also self-employed. I can take vacation, but there is no pay if there is no work. :shrug:

Barely 6 hours' drive from Chicago. Just watch out for the suicidal Wisconsin deer.

Do it.

If this is the final show, it will be even more awesome.

I'm hoping it's the final show so I won't miss out on it lol. My oldest brother is a big U2 fan too and lives in MN. Would be fun to catch a show together :hmm:

Thankfully I have been able to escape the suicidal Wisconsin deer so far whenever I drive out that way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom