July 23, 2011 - TCF Stadium - Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my reservations for Days Inn, way too much money but I hope worth it! Seems like such a long wait now....:)

I know..what they were charging is ridiculious, but it will be worth it to be that close to the stadium! :D

Oh well Kram, I thought you might humour us and wear it!:wink:

I must find a way to go to another one - how much does plasma go for these days? :reject:

A few years ago, it was about $50 a week. 20 the first appointment and 30 the second. It was good for me in my college days, but nowadays, I'd rather pay that much to NOT do it and have that extra four hours of my life spent elsewhere!

Yeah but i would want to , and i'd be sightseeing :lol:

She's probably my age anyway :lol:

and if you get home on 15th and we leave on 22nd that's only 7 days :lol:

She's 45. (don't tell her I told you that :wink:)

There's not much to sight see here. It's a pretty small town. We could go camping for a few days. That's what most people do around here in the summer. Not sure if you're into that sort of thing :hmm:

We'd be driving down to Minny with my mom too since she's going to the show. There's already 5 people in my room in Minny but there's always room for you :hug: It would be me, you, Emily, Drea, Val, and maybe Liz.

She's 45. (don't tell her I told you that :wink:)

There's not much to sight see here. It's a pretty small town. We could go camping for a few days. That's what most people do around here in the summer. Not sure if you're into that sort of thing :hmm:

We'd be driving down to Minny with my mom too since she's going to the show. There's already 5 people in my room in Minny but there's always room for you :hug: It would be me, you, Emily, Drea, Val, and maybe Liz.

So about my age , we can talk 1980's :lol:

Yes i used to camp :shifty:

Yes i don't mind a floor, where's your mum staying then??

Maybe we could get another room :lol:

So about my age , we can talk 1980's :lol:

Yes i used to camp :shifty:

Yes i don't mind a floor, where's your mum staying then??

Maybe we could get another room :lol:

She said she's staying far away from our hotel and the crazy U2 fans :lol:

She's not a huge fan. She just really likes Edge and she listens to U2 when I have them on :wink:

She's mostly going to Minneapolis for the shopping. I bought her a ticket for the show.

We have tons of awesome camping places around here. I've been camping since birth :lol:

We could show Wild around!!!!:wink:

Won't you have enough of camping with all of the GA lines Kristen...:lol::lol::lol:

Cori, I wish you were doing GA in Minni! :sad:

Usually I would wish the same, but as this one's all about showing off "my band" to the folks, seats are required. :wink:

If they add another show (honestly, let's face it - that's a pretty damn big "if"), I'd definitely do GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom