July 23, 2011 TCF Stadium Minneapolis III: Stuck In A Heat Wave You Can't Get Out Of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been running the lines in shifts in other cities, so any individual person is only there for a few hours at a time.

That's fine, but it there's NOBODY there at any given time keeping tabs on things, then the list is especially crap. They can't just have the list floating at random intervals and expect everyone to respect that.

Here you go. Rip him a new one.

nwox Nick Walker
List in effect. Come to University & Oak. #U2360MSP #U2360MIN @atu2 @u2tourfans

Apparently I didnt know the fucking secret handshake? maybe they are on the dark side of the moon? WTF...how can you have a fucking line when only the people who you want to know about it know about it? I call horseshit on this one.

In Chicago, there was a running list like that, but, as far as I know SOMEONE was always there, even though they had to break it down into shifts.

No only are these guys douchebags, they're lazy asses.

You can't hold a spot for 50 people. at least with any conscience.

Oh, but if you have a magic list, you can!

Apparently I didnt know the fucking secret handshake? maybe they are on the dark side of the moon? WTF...how can you have a fucking line when only the people who you want to know about it know about it? I call horseshit on this one.

Welcome to the final leg of the 360 tour.

GA makes me hate (some) U2 fans. :down:

Yeah, seats on the field is no good.

They should at least try the Springsteen GA method. You show up between certain hours, and you get a wristband, let's say between numbers 1 - 500. You go back at 5:00 and they draw a number. If they draw #236, then number #236 is the first one in.

Only if they can guarantee fan club access to the "best" seats - I can just imagine that those first rows would go to scalpers like they seem to do now.

Whatever. It's all fucked up on many levels.

Is this tour over yet? :grumpy:

Yeah, seats on the field is no good.

They should at least try the Springsteen GA method. You show up between certain hours, and you get a wristband, let's say between numbers 1 - 500. You go back at 5:00 and they draw a number. If they draw #236, then number #236 is the first one in.

That's cool! I like that. (I also loved the lottery system in Vertigo.)

The guy putting the list together was outside the plaza where you could see the Claw. He said he's hanging around all day and having security send people his way. If security hadn't pointed him out, I wouldn't have known...

It'll be interesting to see how this goes down, especially since the main security guy at the stadium said they'll start numbering people at 6am, and that's the # they'll honor.

I dunno... this seems like a recipe for disaster.

The guy putting the list together was outside the plaza where you could see the Claw. He said he's hanging around all day and having security send people his way. If security hadn't pointed him out, I wouldn't have known...

It'll be interesting to see how this goes down, especially since the main security guy at the stadium said they'll start numbering people at 6am, and that's the # they'll honor.

I dunno... this seems like a recipe for disaster.

It seems to have worked very smoothly--everyone on the list shows up by 6am, gets in line, then security shows up and moves the line to the official line area. there've only been a couple times when people not on the "list"-line were even THERE at 6am.

Seriously, Tim should have his own list, with all of our names on it, and say he started it at a different location. Days Inn parking lot?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom