July 23, 2011 TCF Stadium Minneapolis III: Stuck In A Heat Wave You Can't Get Out Of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else think the volume at the show was unusually low? I've never been to a concert where I could hold a conversation with the person next to me with no problem. I was in the 114 section. My $100 6.5" speakers put out more sound than we heard.

I didn't think it was particularly quiet in our section, but neither did I feel the need for my ear plugs (shame on me, I know).

I definitely had to shout to make myself heard unless it was between songs.

You know why they were doing that? Remember Bono was leaning over the bridge and tried to reach down, and some girl who was up on someone's shoulders tried to get her Brazilian flag to him, but she couldn't find her balance to throw the flag to him. And then some other girl started getting on someone's shoulders too. That's why people were a little noisy during Miss sarajevo. :angry:

But other than that, what a fun night! This trip was so memorable. Met a lot more Interferencers (and I thought I had met a lot!), had a great time getting rained on in the line. Had an awesome time at the concert because of the rain. It made the experience so unique and not like any other.

And !!!Holy Crap!!! did security get mad at those women climbing on shoulders. What a tongue lashing they got! I SO wanted her to get him the flag. We stood in line next to that group and they were a lot of fun.

Haha, I SEE. (great to meet you, Alma!)

There was a moment where during Miss Sarajevo, this guy I had met in the pit, we started singing the opera part, and at the end he goes "nice one!" and we bump knuckles :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom