July 20, 21 - Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant find the english translation also which i think is odd . For milan and gothenburg i could order in english (except te description of the tickets, standing was something like prato ,,, but i got that sorted out).
Especially for a dutch site (small country very internationally oriented)

Thankfully I have some Dutch now and can always rely on the Dutchie to help. I imagine paying is tricky if there is no English.

I stiil think its strange. Last time when you could also buy tix at the postal office there were 3 night sold out in 15 minutes.
This goes on for 2h 15 m and there are still tix available (seats even fairly easy to get). Is U2's popularity declining or is it the economic crisis? (or just the fact that there are 200+ sellingpoints less?

Thankfully I have some Dutch now and can always rely on the Dutchie to help. I imagine paying is tricky if there is no English.

Yes but i think especially at the payment point there should be english...I mean its very frustating if oyu have ordered tix and get the message "geannuleerd" and you still think you have succeeded when actually the tix got cancelled

Unfortunately an error occured, try again please.

oh, so really the same thing it says in the title...ok, thanks! i'm lucky to have scored the 21st with the help of my friends, and who knows wtf is up with the 20th. same thing happens to me--can select a GA but my winkelwagen won't let it in. :sad:

may have 4 to trade for the 20th...let the games begin :wink:

zooholland,
MetroNieuws says the first concert was sold out in 10 minutes. They got that information from Mojo Concerts.

10 minutes is still really fast I think. In 2005 there were less tickets per show also. This time they sell every seat in the stadium I think.

Yes but i think especially at the payment point there should be english...I mean its very frustating if oyu have ordered tix and get the message "geannuleerd" and you still think you have succeeded when actually the tix got cancelled

Defo, I agree.

zooholland,
MetroNieuws says the first concert was sold out in 10 minutes. They got that information from Mojo Concerts.

10 minutes is still really fast I think. In 2005 there were less tickets per show also. This time they sell every seat in the stadium I think.

but if i try on eventim i can still get seats for the 20th (no ga though). I just thought it was strange...still glad i was able to get the tickets though

zooholland,

10 minutes is a lie.

zooholland,

Holy crap that's fast! :lol: Last tour it was 80! I think 30 minutes is more realistic for this one though.

For those who don't speak Dutch, get in trough livenation.nl, they have English as an option.

I also find it hilarious/awful that U2.com still doesn't have the 21st July date showing - despite the fact they must have known it would be added.

On the 20th I will be in Block 421, Row 2 (€88)
On the 21st I will be in GA (€60)

Would be up for meeting some people :wave:

I have fond memories of being at the post office to buy tickets to hear after 10 minutes that tickets were sold out and somehow still being able to get some 20 mins later

anybody knows where i can find the seatingchart that also has the section nrs on it (not only ranks)
I bought most expensive tickets so i want to be sure i have good seats

anybody knows where i can find the seatingchart that also has the section nrs on it (not only ranks)

[http://www.amsterdamarena.nl/evenementen/waar_zit_ik/
Oddly enough it said the section wasn't available when I checked for Gump though.

GA for 20th is gone. Seats I can still order one a piece from. For the 21th the same.

I'm sure you do. :) We are right at the back, I hope it's not so far back that with my bad eyesight I can't see a thing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom