July 20, 21 - Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it didn't kick you back to the queue screen?

No I never got the queue screen but my fiance kept getting it on his laptop. With all the other tickets I sometimes got a bit further but then got an error message. Once we got the 33 Euro ones in the basket it was fine.

tried eventim and got kicked out, didnt get back in...through livenation no problem....dint try for GA though (already have ga for milan and gothenburg) but instead went for most expensive (they can't rip me off by giving me bad seats for 160 euro's right?)

I tell you what else:

I love the fact I have a 30 second queue then "click here" which takes me to ANOTHER 30 second queue.

We got two seated tickets, the 33 Euro ones. That was all we could get. That was really frustrating. Sometimes I could only buy 1 standing tickets and then they became unavailable. Sometimes I could get up to 7 tickets.

did you get my PM from a couple days ago?

did you get my PM from a couple days ago?

Ooooh, about meeting up? Or about staying over? Youse can stay over here. We are bringing the car but Salomey says Rono might be too tall to fit inside our tiny car :lol:

the site won't even let me log in to see if there ARE tickets in my basket. i was able to put them in twice but then got kicked out. this is insane. there are thousands of GAs in stadiums!

Ooooh, about meeting up? Or about staying over? Youse can stay over here. We are bringing the car but Salomey says Rono might be too tall to fit inside our tiny car :lol:

about meeting up the day of the concert trying to get autographs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom