July 20, 2011- New Meadowlands Stadium - East Rutherford - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, just did a quick search, and I'd probably hold off for a bit, price is fairly high right now. I'd probably hold off until beginning of April, and see if the price improves. Spirit is probably lowest on the Detroit to LaGuardia route, flying into Newark will likely be higher.

Thanks, I'll check then. I'm thinking about paying the higher price and just flying into Newark.
I saw Southwest had some online deal for under 200 to go to Newark from Detroit

Thanks, I'll check then. I'm thinking about paying the higher price and just flying into Newark.
I saw Southwest had some online deal for under 200 to go to Newark from Detroit

Under $200 is a good price, if you haven't already (and it's still there), I'd think about taking it.

I have a NY and U2 related question, but not about the concert!

The Spiderman musical was supposed to run from January til May I think. Now that the premiere has been postponed again til March, the ticketmaster.com site still states the play to end by May.

My question: Is this realistic? I don't have a clue how these things at Broadway work, and I was wondering whether I'll be able to catch the play while I'm in NY for the concert in July. Cheers for the help.

Well I don't think they're stating it will end in May, just that they are only selling tix right now through May. But, ach, it's so hard to know with this show - opening will probably be postponed AGAIN until May most likely (maybe late April if they can get it together to make Tony Award deadlines) - it is a spectacle though and selling well, which can transcend bad reviews - I would guess that it will still be playing in July (hopefully having officially opened :wink: ), but that's all that is, a guess.

Congratulations on the baby! Sorry you wont make the show although your event certainly overrules!

I didn't book a hotel yet....or a flight......so I didn't think it would be a good idea to spend that kinda money.......

The little person comes in Sept.

Congratulations on the baby! Sorry you wont make the show although your event certainly overrules!

No baby....so it looks like I'm coming again.

URGENT - Wife and I are going to be renting an apartment for the week.

I need to talk to someone from the area so I can ask few questions.

PM me please?

My wife and I will be hitting up Six Flags Great Adventure between the Philly and Jersey shows - Anyone else gonna do the same? We're also hitting a couple others up between some other shows with the Season Pass

We'll be there the 16th and 17th and maybe half days on the 15th and 18th - if anyone is gonna go message us and we'll get a U2 fan gathering going

Has there been any clue as to who the support act might be for this gig???

Does anyone know whether they have their 'regular' hotel they stay at when in New York for gigs? I'd just love to have a chance at getting an autograph if they come outside like you see in so many of these videos that pop up all the time :D

Yeah...not sure what Adam's story is these days when in NYC, but the other three have homes here (Larry's is in the suburbs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom