July 2, 2011 Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how well Nashville will sell (i.e. should I easily be able to get 1 or 2 GAs in the general sale)? I'll bet these will go fast, since it's a Saturday on a long weekend.

It's times like these that I regret never getting a U2.com membership. :reject:

PRESALE TOMORROW - OMG - this is from U2.com!

Tickets for the show ($30, $55, $95 & $250) go on sale to the general public this Friday, October 29th but U2.com subscribers can enter a special advance PRESALE beginning TOMORROW, TUESDAY, October 26th (10am local) and running until Thursday, October 28th (3pm local).

LOL! I need to get into that thread, please post the link. I need to make sure all fails have been appropriately documented from the shitload of mistakes I've observed from Pittsburgh onward.

Is it just me, or does Europe/elsewhere seem to usually be correct, and all the stupid mistakes happen around the North American dates??!

LOL! I need to get into that thread, please post the link. I need to make sure all fails have been appropriately documented from the shitload of mistakes I've observed from Pittsburgh onward.

Is it just me, or does Europe/elsewhere seem to usually be correct, and all the stupid mistakes happen around the North American dates??!

Login | Facebook

that should take you to the page.
:sexywink:

Flo's the opener????? I must be at this show. Soon as I'm out of my NyQuil induced fog, I will be applying my strongest skills of persuasion to Kelly. :hyper:

It mentioned the correct date for me 10 minutes ago. :shrug:

Nashville, TN is the latest city to be added to next year's North American 360°dates. The show at the Vanderbilt Stadium will take place on July 2nd 2011 and special guests on the night will be Florence and the Machine.

Tickets for the show ($30, $55, $95 & $250) go on sale to the general public this Friday, October 29th but U2.com subscribers can enter a special advance PRESALE beginning TOMORROW, TUESDAY, October 26th (10am local) and running until Thursday, October 28th (3pm local).

So maybe a small glitch, but not a real fail.

It mentioned the correct date for me 10 minutes ago. :shrug:

So maybe a small glitch, but not a real fail.

All that stuff is fail when you are expected to PROOFREAD AND CONFIRM stuff before it goes online to the internet.

These people I'm sure don't get peanuts to do this job, accuracy is KEY in an official announcement.

Nothing like making a ticket purchase with virtually no notice!

I really don't know about this one. Too much pressure. :crack:

Great to see it's official.

Has U2 done a red zone section for every concert this leg? Hoping they will do it for Nashville as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom