July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, Edge's side! 139 row 12.

I paid $95 . I got them at 10:02 as I had to refresh the stupid image thing as it was so not clear if the letters were c's or o's. Still, I am thrilled. EDGE!!!!!!!

Good luck to all!

Ps when purchasing Ga's, my friend def. hit the floor standing, but when it went through, it gave her seats in the 400's. Did this happen to anyone else?
It did it twice for her.

Do you think sitting there would ruin the show? I mean, they do move around a lot. I am debating if I wanna be THAT close or buy some seats furter away for more money and have a non-obstructed view

SMB

Do you think sitting there would ruin the show? I mean, they do move around a lot. I am debating if I wanna be THAT close or buy some seats furter away for more money and have a non-obstructed view

SMB

It depends if you want to stand there and stare at them all show or listen to the music.. Looking at my old pictures, the claw legs aren't that wide that it would completely obstruct everything.. I mean I'm on the side rear right in the middle of the section and they don't look too bad.. I have no idea how the sound is back there though...

got 2 x ga's:D

How did the willcall work last time. Did you have to collect from the stadium on the day or could you collect a few days before? Or can you collect from other TM booths such as MSG?

I think all the GA's have seat numbers. It maybe a way to know how many tickets are sold.

I thought about doing GA but I don't want to line up early, and I don't want to deal with prickish pushy fans once inside the pit...Plus last date in NA will probably be a madhouse with the line and all..

The $95 seats are now section 109. The $30 seats are section 108. So close, yet assuming so obstructed.

I checked out the $90 seats hoping to get something around where I was in September, but they moved everything.. Hope the overhang doesn't obstruct the screen... 15 rows up is fine, right?

steve, who knows how the new stadium will be, but at Giant's, 15th row up was fine and the screen was not obstructed by the overhang. i had a seat in 107 which looks kinda like where 108 in the new stadium will be.

Was the stage obstructed by the leg? These seats are cheap, so I'm thinking they'll be obstructed...

Was the stage obstructed by the leg? These seats are cheap, so I'm thinking they'll be obstructed...

it's a possibility. i'm thinking it may depend on seats as well. i had row 32 or something like that but had aisle seats closer to side of the stage. i think there may be some stage obstruction if you have seats more towards the rear of the stage. here is a pic of my view.

again, not sure how it will compare to the new layout, but....

sec107view.jpg

It sucks being poor. I feel like I need to buy the tickets cause I have codes left, but geez..8 months between buying/concert. Really need $$.

Seriously having a angel/devil on shoulders moment.

Im basically having the same moment here. :crack:

I'd like to try for seats with a straight-on view of the stage, sections 223-229 or 324-328, does anyone think those are $100 seats?

I know that last time the seats in this area were $100 in the lower level. Not sure about sections in the 200s & 300's. I was in what the equivlant to section 123 would be in Boston1 and it was awesome seeing it all from the front. The same night I spent some time with friends on the side of the stage (142/43 area) and I actually preferred front spot.

I know that last time the seats in this area were $100 in the lower level. Not sure about sections in the 200s & 300's. I was in what the equivlant to section 123 would be in Boston1 and it was awesome seeing it all from the front. The same night I spent some time with friends on the side of the stage (142/43 area) and I actually preferred front spot.

Thanks. We'll see. 8 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom