July 17th 2011, Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either this one or two nights in Manhattan with my U2 friends ahead of the show on the 20th. 8 shows is totally normal, but 9? That's just ridiculous! :D

Have fun in St Louis, all. Really hate this for those Midwesterners who chose to go to Nashville and now they've announced this...

wondering if i should bite the bullet and subscribe to u2.com for the presale for this show.

the quick sell-out of the nashville show scares me....

wondering if i should bite the bullet and subscribe to u2.com for the presale for this show.

Subscribe then. No one knows what will happen, and most of us have subscriptions... there's no way to guarantee things either way.

yeah, I'm wondering the same thing

This stadium is a little bit bigger than Vanderbilt, but then again, St Louis is a bigger city too.

It's obviously far smaller than the typical NFL stadium, and based on average attendances at a lot of their shows, they shouldn't have a problem selling it out.

looks like ticket sales will be via tickets.com, not ticketmaster

looks like ticket sales will be via tickets.com, not ticketmaster

Has anyone had log-in problems with this tickets.com site so far?

I just created an account with the tickets.com site. I have no trouble logging in via the tickets.com homepage.

However, the real problems start when I click the "Find Tickets -> on Partner Site" link for the St. Louis show over at Ticketmaster. It automatically brings me to this page:

http://protected.tickets.com/buy/TicketOnsale?agency=STL_CRDS_CONCERT&orgid=28248&poid=23987

Every time I enter my tickets.com account password, it keeps saying "Your login was invalid. Please try again."

Am I doing something wrong?
help.gif

Best seats?

Any thoughts on what the best seats will be for this show?

I was thinking that I would prefer seats over GA since its July in St. Louis, but not sure how good the seat view will be at a baseball stadium.

Any thoughts on what the best seats will be for this show?

I was thinking that I would prefer seats over GA since its July in St. Louis, but not sure how good the seat view will be at a baseball stadium.

GA, if you are willing to wait in line all day, will get you right up in front of the stage. If you into being close to the band/stage, it doesnt get any better than that.

However, ive known people who had seats and said they had a better view of the stage and the production and like that better. I guess it all depends on you. Im still at the age where its "GA or nothing" for me.

i've been to busch stadium. i haven't seen a seating chart, but for a concert i'd probably steer a bit clear of the low level seats around home plate, i don't remember the gradient being very steep.

it's pretty intimate, so almost anywhere else would be alright, just depending on how much you want to pay as you go upwards.

and if you're cheap, the parking buildings opposite the stadium will have a great view too.

I was sitting here thinking, Damn, Ian's been to a baseball stadium I haven't, but then I remembered I went there this summer :lol:. It was a pain in the ass finding parking for me, though.

I was sitting here thinking, Damn, Ian's been to a baseball stadium I haven't, but then I remembered I went there this summer :lol:. It was a pain in the ass finding parking for me, though.

i still beat you by a few months! we decided to just buy parking in advance for about $5 (i think? i don't know, it was a over a year ago) for the buildings just across the road. don't think they'll be as generous with u2 though.

i still remember driving around large parts of the suburbs trying to work out if we were driving though good neighbourhoods or bad ones. i still don't know.

Honestly, I'm thinking about outfield seats behind the stage. They'll be cheaper than other seats, but I think you'll also be far closer to the band themselves.

When you go to the ticketdotcom site from the U2.com presale page, it will bring you to this:

http://protected.tickets.com/buy/TicketOnsale?agency=STL_CRDS_CONCRT1&orgid=28248&poid=23982

I don't know what to enter as my password.

Is it my presale code? Is it my ticketdotcom account password?

I did a dry run and nothing worked. I kept getting "Your login was invalid. Please try again".

I hope this doesn't happen tomorrow morning.:(

I just got the email with the links to the ticketing sites for both Baltimore and St. Louis. If you click on the link for St. Louis, it will bring you to the same webpage I included above.

Still hoping things go smoothly tomorrow.:pray:

I'd assume that the St Louis page simply isn't in the system yet, or is currently blocked from public view.

Hi everyone! I'm getting a little nervous with this pre-sale. I received the subscriber pre-sale email from U2.com but it includes a totally different pre-sale password than the two pre-sale passwords that are listed on the account info page of the u2.com subscriber site! So, I have three pre-sale passwords but I don't know which one to use! I hope to use the right one once I buy tickets today!

Anybody else notice this or have that same problem? I hope everything goes smoothly for us all subscribers during the pre-sale!

Thanks!

We're sorry, we were unable to process your request due to high transaction volumes. Please try to submit your request again.

JOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom