July 17th 2011, Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried over nothing. I got my GA. :D:up:

Well, I got a GA after being timed out twice, though.:down:

And the $16 service fee = :madspit:

That was weirdest ticketing site I've ever used.

Jaysus. This is going to be a GONGSHOW on general onsale day........

Blugel, what error are you getting etc? What page are you going to/on etc etc?

Maybe someone can help. I'm not getting tix myself for this but I have some time to play and hopefully help you.................

...nevermind....i hate internet explorer (which is all that is allowed here at work)...it just keeps taking me back to the main page..

had to use my iphone...sigh

Sigh, yeah, I'm good now.

Thanks for the offer to help.

The problem was that it timed out on me first thing at 10 this morning, and I guess Internet Explorer's cache kept that page in memory, and would just keep cycling through it, and I thought the site was just getting hammered that badly.

(We don't have permissions to clear the cache).

Finally tried it on my iPhone and it went through lickity-split. Of course, probably a lot of the nicer $55 seats are gone, sigh.

Still could pull up GAs, though.

Sigh, yeah, I'm good now.

Thanks for the offer to help.

The problem was that it timed out on me first thing at 10 this morning, and I guess Internet Explorer's cache kept that page in memory, and would just keep cycling through it, and I thought the site was just getting hammered that badly.

(We don't have permissions to clear the cache).

Finally tried it on my iPhone and it went through lickity-split. Of course, probably a lot of the nicer $55 seats are gone, sigh.

Still could pull up GAs, though.

Good to hear ;)

Brutal though..... this is going to suck on general on-sale date! Hopefully all of you guys were smart enough to renew your memberships... because I'd be very wary now that things will go off without a hitch on Monday.

Having to clear your cache is RIDICULOUS.... wow....

Last edited:
Anyone thinking about getting RZ for this? You have to go through the St. Louis Cardinals homepage.

Busch Stadium - U2 Concert | cardinals.com: Tickets

The bids are already at $250.:ohmy:

And when you log in, you have to give your username and password.

What username? What password?:huh:

I think you may have to register for a "new account" every time you want to put down a bid.

This is very weird.

I tried getting in about 1045 and it was 20 minutes or so before i finally got through.

This ticket.com site sux :down:

i got the confirmation email, hopefully they will send out another email telling me when the tix are printed.

Ticketmaster was slow on the Baltimore presale too. At exactly 10am there was a fifteen minute wait time.

Does anyone know the location of the different price levels on the "Street level" seats.

I know prices vary from $250, $97, $57, $32, but I was wondering what sections correspond to each price.

I'm wondering what Street Level Seats are $250 versus $32.

What will behind the stage in the outfield cost? I think those may be the closest seats?

Thanks!

There's a St Louis Cardinals presale at this site

Does anybody know or could anybody guess what the password is? One of the presale password sites says that the password was in a Cardinals newsletter. So if anybody knows any Cardinals fans subscribed to the official team newsletter then maybe they might have the password!

They are unique passwords with a quintillion different possibilities. Good luck guessing :wave:

Yeah I tried all the old ones like lemon, melon, horizon, boots and capitalised versions of them. I also tried Busch, BUSCH and busch. It's probably the name of a player or their mascot or something which only a Cardinals fan would know.

Yeah I tried all the old ones like lemon, melon, horizon, boots and capitalised versions of them. I also tried Busch, BUSCH and busch. It's probably the name of a player or their mascot or something which only a Cardinals fan would know.

no, they are unique passwords for each individual buyer

i.e X87ef54gG
wd543Hh9

no, they are unique passwords for each individual buyer

i.e X87ef54gG
wd543Hh9

Ah, *those* kind of unique passwords! Just like the U2 presale. I thought the newsletter would be one of those weekly emails that anyone could join.

Have you tried those two passwords? :)

The Cardinals presale is for season ticket holders and the password is their 6-digit season ticket account number. The password can only be used once.

Luckily, I'm a Cardinals season ticket holder so I bought during both pre-sales (Cardinals and U2).

Has anyone bid on the RZ packages yet? I kinda want to but it's really confusing. I noticed there's bids from $230 all the way up to $515.

I know there are different packages, but I'm just interested in the basic RZ ticket. Does that mean when the auction closes that everyone will be charged the highest bid, or is it just the highest bid based on which RZ package you bid on?

I usually understand how auction sites work, but for this one I think how it's given and shown to us on the website is a little confusing. I'm afraid I'll bid on something and it turns out to be not the one I intended to.

Thanks!

This one is really crazy - I'm glad I don't have to worry about bidding on it. My best GUESS is that the RZ1 is actually the backstage package (not "Edge's side" in this instance) and RZ2 is just the regular ticket. I could be wrong, but they have to have both backstage/regular categories, so if that's how they're doing it, RZ1s will walk away with a steal compared to the regular auctions where those backstage ones went for 1000s...

If I'm right, essentially you could win RZ1 and still end up on "2" (Adam's side) for the actual show.

However, I really have no idea, but I don't know how else they would separate backstage/regular RZ. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom