July 16th, 17th, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's all GA,then it will be the average price,which means about 100$.But i'm pretty sure they'll put the Montreal Grand Prix stands surrounding the race track field.

actually come to think of it, we have a better chance at getting better tickets as there are no venue presales to compete with in montreal.

i am hoping that the venue actually is the hippodrome.

I've heard Montreal is a great city to see shows from various bands and fan reviews. I won't be able to travel overseas afterall and I would LOVE to experience a show in this city and see if the hype is true :hyper:

Hey you! :wave: I remember you from Nine Fine Irishmen :drunk:

That's great you're going to travel all the way from L.A. for this - I'm more than likely going (as is Kaf) so we'll have to meet up :yes:

This was a compilation of cheap hostels for travellers to stay in Toronto. Anyone here willing to help out with a list of similar and affordable hostels for us people visiting Montreal?
:wave:

If you're coming from Europe, be warned that there is not the same availability (or quality) of hostels in Canada as there is in Europe. That said, I stayed at the HI-Montreal during Vertigo, and it was reasonable. I'm sure you've checked HostelWorld:

Hostels in Montreal - Book Online at Hostelworld.com

As for Toronto, I live here so I've never stayed at a hostel here; however, I have to say that the pictures on the website for the Clarence Castle look pretty nice! (and hey, you can tell people you stayed at the Clarence!). As an alternative, the TravelLodge Downtown Toronto West (on King St near Bathurst) is clean and in a reasonably safe neighbourhood.....

I was torn between using my presale code for this show and the one at the new Meadowlands....I chose Montreal!!! I'll wait and see if they add a 2nd show in NJ then try for that as well. Now we just need details:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom