July 16, 17, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
red zone sold out for all groups now? Meaning, those tickets don;t reefresh as the Breathe and Boots people start their presales?
Were they $300 each?

I think that post was referring to the GEG presale, since "Red Zone" and "Stands D" are crossed out from the start.

I was able to pull up RZ tickets using my horizon code just now and nothing is crossed out, and yes: $300 each

It was indeed random but there is always the fact that the people who worked there ALWAYS got their own tickets right at the time it went on sale and then the poor suckers had to wait for crappy seats.

Yup, it was definitely random. You were given an ordered number when you arrived and then they drew a number which became the start of the line. Kinda miss the old lining up days ... it was very exhilarating to be the number "drawn" and given the opportunity to buy the first tix :)

yup.... so, like I asked yesterday.... do you think there is much of a difference between the seats all the way in the back ($30) and the $95-seats all the way on the sides?

yup.... so, like I asked yesterday.... do you think there is much of a difference between the seats all the way in the back ($30) and the $95-seats all the way on the sides?

Doesn;t look like a LOT of difference. some, but i don;t know about a $65 difference in the view.

Came to the realization if I don't score GA's today from the GEG presale at noon. I'm gonna have worse luck on Monday. :doh:

two more minutes..... to those getting through, can you tell me if you can select behind the stage seats, or if you can only select (5-seats and take what they give you...

had two screens up-got GA's on the one I logged in on at 11:15. But then 3 minutes later, the other screen also said it was my turn.

WOW...super fast...Tickets transaction all completed. Even checked my balance from my Prepaid Mastercard online and the money has already been taken out immediately! LOL :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom