July 16, 17, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got screwed by TM for the backstage auction Red Zone anyways which I should have won but didn't due to a computer problem and ended up paying an obscene amount of money for regular red zone, so i don't feel too bad.

What are those stands D that are sold out?

Don't know, never saw them until now :hmm:

I actually have another presale at noon with the Canadians... I'll let you know if I go through, I hope that with all the presales I have here and there that I'll be able to buy some GA's to share with you guys :sexywink:

This a question for any of you that did GA for this tour this year...if I show up around 5 or 6pm to get in, do you think it's possible to get a decent place on the floor?
As much as I'd love to wait in line to get a good spot, I'll have a 4 month old by then as well as a 3 year old and I feel guilty leaving them all day... especially since I'm going GA for both shows...just call it a mother's guilt I guess!! :doh:

I got screwed by TM for the backstage auction Red Zone anyways which I should have won but didn't due to a computer problem and ended up paying an obscene amount of money for regular red zone, so i don't feel too bad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you were able to get through, but like I said, I hope, for you, that there's no problem and they let you have the tickets... good luck! :sexywink:

This a question for any of you that did GA for this tour this year...if I show up around 5 or 6pm to get in, do you think it's possible to get a decent place on the floor?
As much as I'd love to wait in line to get a good spot, I'll have a 4 month old by then as well as a 3 year old and I feel guilty leaving them all day... especially since I'm going GA for both shows...just call it a mother's guilt I guess!! :doh:

bah, get the kids a sitter. leave them a box to play with and they'll be fine. they'll forget all about you until you come back.

5PM should get you to the inner circle, 6pm probable not inner cirlcle but likely a decent spot out side.

The code I used for Red Zone was still green on my u2 tour page. I simply tried it and it worked. It was never crossed out red.

In some cities, its been reported that 5pm would get you in the inner circle. But montreal is completly another story. My guess is it would get you in the middle of the GA floor. 6pm and over would start filling the end of the floor. But thats just my guess.

red zone sold out for all groups now? Meaning, those tickets don;t reefresh as the Breathe and Boots people start their presales?
Were they $300 each?

The code I used for Red Zone was still green on my u2 tour page. I simply tried it and it worked. It was never crossed out red.

You bought 4 RZ with your code and it wasn't crossed off so you were able to buy tics today? well good for you then :applaud:

You bought 4 RZ with your code and it wasn't crossed off so you were able to buy tics today? well good for you then :applaud:

yes... but my code should have been crossed out... I was very surprised that it worked...

I thought the wristbands were randomly handed out also, no?

Yup, it was definitely random. You were given an ordered number when you arrived and then they drew a number which became the start of the line. Kinda miss the old lining up days ... it was very exhilarating to be the number "drawn" and given the opportunity to buy the first tix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom