July 14, 2011 - Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theedgeu2 said:
Doublechecking I am 264 instead of 294. And I think I worded nobody there wrong. I meant to say nobody here that I know from like Facebook, Interference, and etc.

Oh. Miscommunication at its finest on my part.

I was just re-reading Lincoln Field's rules. It looks like they allow food inside (has to be wrapped or in a clear plastic bag), but not bottled/canned beverages. One of the things my friend thought about when we we went to the Baltimore show: bring bottle lids. Most stadiums don't allow you to keep the lids on the water bottle when you buy them from the concession stands. This drives me crazy. Like I have to hold on to 2 bottles all night because I'm afraid I'd kick it and spill water all over my bag. We'll be bringing in our own lids. :shh:

Beautiful Day (U2 tribute- www.U2tributeNY) will be playing at McFadden's Ballpark both before AND after the show.

All you GA's can come party with us after! So excited, see you there!! :applaud:

Ready for Church!

Can't wait for my return to the "holy land" that is GA at a U2 concert. Sitting in the office noticing that the clock is not moving very fast this morning!!!:drool:

Can't wait to cut out at noon and head to the Linc!!!

Anyone down in the GA line that can give an update or even post a pic! I want to live vicariously through you until my boss turns his head and i RUN...if only to stand still...when I get to the South Gate!

See you all soon!!!

U2 concert #31 in the past 24 years (ugh I feel old)...

Suns directy over the GA line I wonder wyat genius's idea it was to put us on the west side of the stadium. That is... granted I don't even know if there is an east equivalent but this plus a blacktop concrete is brutal. And i m a floridian.

Suns directy over the GA line I wonder wyat genius's idea it was to put us on the west side of the stadium. That is... granted I don't even know if there is an east equivalent but this plus a blacktop concrete is brutal. And i m a floridian.

Sounds like a decision by our esteemed head coach, Dr Andy Reid. Umm, in hindsight (clear throat), I guess we should have looked at that.

Hang in there #7! Coolness is on its way...

Hi beautiful here today!!! Probably the nicest day of the summer! It going to be a perfect night! Leaving Bensalem in about 30 minutes! I feel like a little kid!!!!:hyper:

Got here around noon, probably around 560s-70s or so. They just made it this far with the wrist bands. Definitely a moronic call to have the GA line queue up smack in the middle of an unshaded asphalt parking lot.

I feel bad for all you guys waiting in line under the sun. But you sure lucked out because this actually is one of the best days we've had in the past couple of months. yesterday was 92 degrees and humid.

I have seats so I won't be getting there till about 7:30 or so but, I'm super excited about tonight. WMMR is playing all these U2 tracks and interviews with band members and I'm getting pumped for the show !!

Drowningman.....come to McFaddens, hang out and have a drink with Beautiful Day! They take the stage at 6pm and will play after the show as well. See you there! :hyper:

That's a very tempting thought especially when I'm sitting here at "work"
but, unfortunately I'm not the only one coming to the show.

There will be 4 of us and we all have to finish various tasks before meeting up to go to the show. So I really can't make it down there till much later. Maybe after the concert though !!:hmm:

That's a very tempting thought especially when I'm sitting here at "work"
but, unfortunately I'm not the only one coming to the show.

There will be 4 of us and we all have to finish various tasks before meeting up to go to the show. So I really can't make it down there till much later. Maybe after the concert though !!:hmm:

Ahhh understood. Well we hope to see you for the after party!

Purplereign said:
I just got all :hyper: and then re-read your post . . . 'crew soundchecked' :doh: . . . helps to read what is written, not what you want to be written :)

have a blast today :wave:

Well, they're doing a second time now....:hmm:

Breathe is probably my favorite on the album. If they resurrect anything from NLOTH, I'd want Breathe.:drool:

BTW, kudos for U2 for shaking things up this tour. Ever since ZooTv, their setlists have been stagnant.

Everybody have fun tonight...everybody Wang Chung tonight !!:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom