July 12 2010 - Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This IS it!! What a way to celebrate my 24th!

"This cant not be a monday night in Philadelphia" - Bono, Vertigo, October 17, 2005

grew up in philly, saw my first U2 show in '92 @ the Vet-- looking forward to seeing them again in the city 18 yrs later!! :applaud:

This'll be my second time seeing them. Saw then in Landover and was ecstatic. Can't wait to go back and I really hope there will be more dates for around this area!!

If there's not a New England show, it's between here and Chicago for me, for my other show!

I may partake in these shows, undecided right now, taking Monday/Tuesday and poss. Wednesday (to recover if there are two shows) off two weeks in a row is a little tricky.

Laura I saw you are going to try and see the show in Anaheim too! My cousin happens to be getting married in San Diego that week so I think I'm going to head to that show as well. Im shooting for Anaheim, Philly and New York :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I doubt they will go back to DC. The last time they played DC on both legs was 1992.

How is it that a site like this can even exist? I haven't found any info on when tix even go on sale to the public, and they are already selling them.

Ticket Results

Brian

If DC or Baltimore don't get a show, I'll see you all there.

I know that DC won't be a repeat but Baltimore maybe.. From what I understand that they almost did M&T Stadium in Baltimore this past leg but they had some conflict with the venue's schedule. So that makes me think they may add this one next year.. If so, it's like 10min away from my house!.:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom