July 12 2010 - Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best seating chart yet

u2_lincoln%20financial%20field.jpg

SMB

The only part of it I could do without is the anxiety before they let us in.

Seating chart looks good. Another first timer doing ga for the show. Quite excited and nervous all at the same time. :D

GA isthat bad. It's just the part right before they let you in and the run going in that is the worst part.

I am gonna hate that part. Make sure everything is put away, use restrooms one last time and then boom, doors open. I am gonna try for a rail spot on the catwalk inside the pit. "Try" is the key word. But, Montreal is gonna be 100 times worse. Luckily, for this show, I have a really great seat

SMB

That is where I was for Dublin 1. It was my first 360 show, but not my first time in GA. My first GA was on the Elevation Tour.

GA isthat bad. It's just the part right before they let you in and the run going in that is the worst part.

That's what I would have thought too. I still cannot imagine what it is going to be like even after hearing and reading about it so many times. I am just so excited to be going to this show.

Me too. I can finally be home before 1am after a show. The only show of the tour for me.

I'd like to know about the camera policy if anyone has the info.

I know you can bring a point and shoot camera to the shows
but what about the DSLRs?

When I went to the Giant's Stadium show in Sept., I took a basic point and shoot and the pictures were average. In the stadium I spotted at least 4 people around my seat who had the higher end cameras with the large lenses, etc

I'd love to take my DSLR and get some amazing shots but I don't want to have it confiscated.

Some people have had luck taking them in. If you have aseat then you will probably be ok, but in GA depending on the secruity they may say something. I only own a point and shoot, so maybe someone with a DSLR can be better help.

It's point and shoot only. That's the rule but then again you might be able to sneak it in. If you have a point and shoot bring that instead. I've seen people bring in DSLRs and have them taken away by security. It's all about if you're willing to take the chance.

I just use a small digital... No clue what it is... Worked great for the shows I saw, even far away in upper levels. All close seats in 2010 though. Two lower levels and GA

SMB

7 More Months!! Wooohoo!

So I live in the Irish part of South Philly and I'm pretty sure the entire neighborhood is going to the show. One of our local bar's DJ is suppose to be putting together a HUGE tailgating party. That I won't be attending, because I will be celebrating my 24th in the GA line! Jagerbombs?!

Woo hoo. I heard them talking about it on the radio again and I got all excited.

I have to be in at 6am. I got to the airport and back today, but not too sure about tomorrow.

Oh my Gawd! My brother just surprised me with, in his words, "best seats in the house" tixs. What a great brother!

I'm going, Kassandra! I'm not sure if Dave is going, so I might hitch a ride with you and Jo if that's okay.

You will love George!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom