July 12 2010 - Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DIdn't get any GA's in the old Eagles presale (at least I got my GA's to the Meadowlands). Guess I'll try again in the general sale

Congrats to those who have already gotten tickets and good luck to those waiting until the other sales!
Just oredered my tickets this morning. Quite excited about this show :hyper: It will be my daughter's first concert and my first time (as well as my kiddos) doing ga for U2. It will be quite an experience for both of us.

Now it's time to book a hotel and wait out the long winter ahead

UGHHHHH IM SOOO MAD!! I missed out on the pre-sales :(

GA tickets are still available in the regular sale right!? :(

I got my GA's too! I had everything set up online to buy my tickets at 3 today at work. Then I got to the page that required the credit card security code and I didn't have my credit card (how could I forget this)! I ran out to my car to get the card and thankfully was able to secure tickets 5 minutes later. I was/am elated.

Shell

Hi everyone!

Got 2 GA's in the pre sale. Don't exactly know why. I live in Boston, saw both shows and like any good interference nut, I want more! I have a friend in Boulder and a brother in Salt Lake, so I looked into Denver and admit to missing the pre sale entirely(busy week).

Wanting to guarantee myself another 360 show, I got 2 for this. Montreal, I just got scared and decided not to wait around to hear that they are going in that echo chamber that is Olympic Stadium. So I picked Philadelphia over NY thinking it would be a better experience and hope I am right! I still have to find someone to go with me between now and July. Oh, well, we work out the little things!

Thank you to all who have posted information about the area!

Look forward to seeing you all there!

surprisingly easy

I just got GA in the public sale without any problem. I hope everyone else gets what they want.

however my friend in CA tried at same time with no luck .....guess it'll be tougher but keep trying!

Last edited:
U2's first outdoor show in South Philly since ZooTV (POPMart was at the University of Penn). This should be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom