July 12 2010 - Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking bullshit. waited a year to see U2 come to philly and they push it back even more. beyond pissed. Who knows if they'll even be alive till then at this rate.

how do you really feel?

I really hope he starts taking care of himself. I just wish airlines were more flexible about changing an airplane ticket :sad: Everything happens for a reason.

I really hope he starts taking care of himself. I just wish airlines were more flexible about changing an airplane ticket :sad: Everything happens for a reason.

I know. I think I'm going to lose about $500 total. :crack:

Oh well. Life goes on.

The weather for Monday is 93 degrees and sunny. Who knows what the temperature will be with the humidity. Thank goodness the show was postponed till next year. It would have been so hot and uncomfortable outside.

Oh that's just lovely, cause I'm still going to PA wih some people, and we're going to Hersheypark on Monday :scream:

This should be interesting.

Yea- Now I'm glad that these shows got postponed. Especially with the heat wave happening on the East Coast.

In fact, I got a really bad sunburn on the back of my neck while sightseeing in Chicago earlier this week.:huh:

So true. I think it is only because of all the snow we had in the winter and the snow happened because of the rain last spring. That is what the weather people say.

Im next door to the stadium right now...

Alone. Still awaiting friends' arrival!

It's so hot. The GA line would have been an endurance test for sure!

Yeah, I'm kind of glad it was postponed because of the weather and because of the migrane I had last night. I still have a little headache.

Can't believe tomorrow was supposed to be the show. :sad:

Oh well, maybe it was meant to happen because now I've got tomorrow night open for the Smashing Pumpkins show I'm going to! :wink:

Come this time tomorrow night, we'll all be glad the date was moved to 2011. It will give us something to look forward to, instead of being sad it's half over

SMB

There goes my birthday present to myself.:(

I needed something to make me forget that I'm getting older.

Wheres everyone at?

34584_10100384220850224_9373682_72086784_3705569_n.jpg

honestly, would you care? haha i wouldn't because i'd be dry once they started up

I wouldn't, but if they only canceled a few shows and went on with the rest of the leg it might not have been good for Bono.

Wheres everyone at?

I asked that exact same question when I was in Denver, Seattle, Toronto, and Chicago these past two months.:p

I took pics of Invesco Field, Qwest Field, Rogers Centre, and Soldier Field all empty inside.:lol:

I kind of get hit twice today. No show in Philly and homerun derby from Angel Stadium, a place where I was supposed to see the band, is on tv right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom