July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, my feet say I'm out for waiting in line all day in TO. Montreal has been brutal, and we're only halfway done.

I'll be back by the soundboard or wherever it is Bautista keeps his steroids. :D

how do i post a thread, i want to write about how i am so chuffed about taking pics of the calw in the parking lot and all thsoe experiences before the show and how happy i am to see my pics on page one of this site. its part of my fan experience

how do i post a thread, i want to write about how i am so chuffed about taking pics of the calw in the parking lot and all thsoe experiences before the show and how happy i am to see my pics on page one of this site. its part of my fan experience

Go to the Tour section, pick probably the General Tour Discussion section and near the top there should be a button New Thread. I think it's available to all?

Updates from Toronto.
There are already people queuing up (big shout out to Dayna Shereck and Tami Falus all the best with your project) 48 hours before the concert
the claw is up but the stage is not yet set. (pics will be uploaded soon)
After the Montreal show, busses will be in Toronto on Sunday morning with the audio and crew. Expected time is 6am for the busses.

I already started the line. From my hotel room. To sign up, you need to figure out my room number. Then you have to say the soooooper seeeeeekrit password before being allowed to sign up. Then, you have to check in every 2.7 hours on the dot. If you don't, then you get kicked out. We will show up at the venue at 3:45 pm and assume our rightful spots in line. ...

;)

Attachments

• image-1961441970.jpg
    image-1961441970.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 45
I already started the line. From my hotel room. To sign up, you need to figure out my room number. Then you have to say the soooooper seeeeeekrit password before being allowed to sign up. Then, you have to check in every 2.7 hours on the dot. If you don't, then you get kicked out. We will show up at the venue at 3:45 pm and assume our rightful spots in line. ...

;)

room 6969?

Hard core fans

saturdayu2claw_30.jpg

Last edited:
i'll be doing soundboard again (as i did for MTL 1), so will likely get to rogers centre around 4pm, doors open around 4:30pm usually.

at toronto 1-2009 i was at the pit, toronto 2-2009 i was in section 119, so this time i want to check out the soundboard and maybe say hi to some VIP

Just noticed my tickets are from the cancelled show marked July 3 2010. They are still good right??? My heart is pounding wondering if I messed up somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom