July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON (Part 2) - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 360° Tour Central - 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Archive > Tour Dates & Fan Gatherings
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #436
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbunny00774 View Post
So---have been away all week but just wanted to check in and again thank everyone here for their support and extra thanks to those who went out of their way to try and help me find tickets with no notice- so very grateful, more than you will ever know - it helped me so much as I was walking around and around the Rogers centre by myself, hearing the band come on and seeing all the stragglers rush in with their valid tickets . It sucks I had to pay a scalper to get in but at least I made it in for a bit

I would like to identify the source of the ticket I had that had been refunded on March 16th with no notice to me - however as I bought more than one from fellow u2 fans I'm not sure how I go about identifying where this ticket came from. I have received requests from people I bought from to confirm it wasn't them who sold me the later refunded ticket, and requests from others to identify the person so this doesn't happen to anyone else. At this point though all I have is a photocopy the box office guy made of the ticket for me with the refunded date (he kept the ticket when I asked him to check the history), and for privacy reasons obviously he wouldn't give me the persons name.

Without being able to confirm who the original ticket holder was at this point all I can do is assume they were in a very bad spot and really really needed that money back, however, whoever you are - please please please let the person know you are in a tight spot and give them a heads up in time to get another ticket if you ever (hopefully not though) need to do this again. Even 2 hours notice would have been helpful in my case.

Wouldn't ever wish this on anyone, but needing the money that badly to do this to fellow fan is an even worse spot to be in, God bless and I hope things are better for you now, whoever you are.
I have been trying to email you, text you, pm others who may have contact you but you haven't responded... please check your emails or send me a pm!

Old 07-18-2011, 10:33 PM   #437
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlington77

Wow - U are definately to be commended for how you are/have handled this situation.
Of course every person that sold U a tix off of here is going to say the same thing: "Oh it wasn't moi"
To the person that did this: stand up for once in your life, be an adult and admit it!
If you want proof that so and so didn't get a refund, then I can prove it. I called TM Canada t o confirm I never got a refund and I have my March statement that shows no refund. I even got the email about to review the concert.

I wanted to be certain. I knew I didn't call for a refund but had to be sure. I didnt need a refund as I had already sold the ticket.

Kudos to snow bunny, she has handled this situation admirably.

Old 07-19-2011, 09:14 AM   #438
Acrobat

Local Time: 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skjuls View Post
If you want proof that so and so didn't get a refund, then I can prove it. I called TM Canada t o confirm I never got a refund and I have my March statement that shows no refund. I even got the email about to review the concert.

I wanted to be certain. I knew I didn't call for a refund but had to be sure. I didnt need a refund as I had already sold the ticket.

Kudos to snow bunny, she has handled this situation admirably.
I just feel bad that this happened to someone. When I read her very first post about the incident I almost felt sick to my stomach! I don't even know her and have only been on this site for a very short time but it just made my blood boil!

I think sometimes I have a short fuse lol
Old 07-19-2011, 10:21 AM   #439
The Fly

Local Time: 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroslava View Post
wpjrnl

This guy filmed the entire show. This was pretty much our view too!
Thanks soooo much!!! I have been looking for this already lol!
Old 07-19-2011, 10:34 AM   #440
The Fly

Local Time: 05:35 AM
Amazing show! I had a blast, fans were fantastic in the GA as usual in Toronto. Will never forget this! I am so glad that I make the trip all the way from New Mexico!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #441
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlington77 View Post
I just feel bad that this happened to someone. When I read her very first post about the incident I almost felt sick to my stomach! I don't even know her and have only been on this site for a very short time but it just made my blood boil!

I think sometimes I have a short fuse lol
Understood!

I felt the same way.

Tags
"roger"s centre, all night sessions, elevators, front rail, leather, mounties, outer rail, party, rail skanks, smut, soundboard, the claw, toronto, woodpecker