July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal! :shifty:

:ohmy: I was thinking more

Due_south_cast_photo.jpg

Oh i'll take the guy n the left :drool:

need help. can someone direct me to the discussion about the best priced hotel in Toronto for the concert. Changing plans for a longer stay and the room at the Rogers center is pricey. thanks

Does anyone remember how long it takes to drive from Montreal to Toronto? I've got to start nailing down plans while in TO.

Meet-up thoughts yet?

Meet-up thoughts yet?

From what I've heard, everyone is traveling to Toronto from Montreal by train. And Amy and Laura have told me that everyone won't get into Union Station until 4ish on the 10th. So I guess the "meet-up" will be the camping-out all that night.:lol:

Since I'm not going to Montreal, I'll probably be the first one to arrive at the Renaissance/Rogers Centre. I'm gonna stake out things and then bump into everyone later in the day.:hmm:

Does anyone remember how long it takes to drive from Montreal to Toronto? I've got to start nailing down plans while in TO.

Meet-up thoughts yet?

I usually make it in about 5.5 hours, but 6 is a good guess as well.

Hi everyone,

Myself and Kevin Strom from Elevation (The International U2 show based in Toronto), are doing a special acoustic performance after the U2 show.

It is at the Hideout which is 484 Queen St West. We will perform from 11:15 to past 2am...

The Hideout Toronto : Bar & Live Music Venu

It is always a fun time at this venue and although this is not a full band show, it provides a great opportunity for a get together over some fun acoustic U2 music as well as a wide array of other stuff.

Cheers,
Brady

Hi everyone,

Myself and Kevin Strom from Elevation (The International U2 show based in Toronto), are doing a special acoustic performance after the U2 show.

It is at the Hideout which is 484 Queen St West. We will perform from 11:15 to past 2am...

The Hideout Toronto : Bar & Live Music Venu

It is always a fun time at this venue and although this is not a full band show, it provides a great opportunity for a get together over some fun acoustic U2 music as well as a wide array of other stuff.

Cheers,
Brady

:hmm:

Cool.

Hi! I will be hitting up Toronto, so I hope to see many familiar faces. However, I will probably not be doing the GA line thing. It will depend largely on the weather. My poor husband bravely lined up for Chicago 1 in 2009 only to have it be a less than enjoyable show environment wise. We just did seats in East Lansing and he finally got to experience the awesomeness that is U2 live.

I just hope that I have the mental fortitude to say screw it and just show up close to show time!

Are you going? Sweet! I don't know whether I will have any communication device yet (need to look into what the rules are for my data plan). But I will fir sure mill about the line if I end up not lining up! I hope to finally meet you!

Yes! Wow it would be awesome to meet you, you're pretty much the person who got me to sign up here, all those years ago. :D What awesomeness that turned out to be!
So going back up on stage this time? :shifty:

Galeongirl said:
Yes! Wow it would be awesome to meet you, you're pretty much the person who got me to sign up here, all those years ago. :D What awesomeness that turned out to be!
So going back up on stage this time? :shifty:

We will definitely see each other! As for my stage days, I think they are over and that is fine. As I mentioned, I will probably not be doing the line up all day for a rail spot thing. Probably. :p

And hiiii Gabe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom