July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used Porter Airlines that flies in/out of Toronto city center island? No flights for July have been listed, but the prices for other flights are very reasonable flying from Boston. It would be nice to miss the hassle of Pearson too.

Many friends of mine have flown Porter, and have great things to say about it!:up:

I'm glad to hear good things about Porter. The 1 1/2 hours custom line leaving Pearson was not enjoyable at all... other than that, I don't mind it. But Porter being cheaper, and you're already downtown sounds like a major upgrade to me.

Thank you, thank you. I'm the master of great ideas.

Maybe if we ask, we can get rooms on the same floor. If it happens, then I'm going to feel bad for the other guests on that floor.

:lol: They are gonna hate us so much.

I can just picturing us running down the halls screaming "Ahhhhhh U2 concert tomorrow OMG" :hyper: :lol:

Or us being so loud out in the GA line at night that the hotel guests will complain then too LOL

:lol: They are gonna hate us so much.

I can just picturing us running down the halls screaming "Ahhhhhh U2 concert tomorrow OMG" :hyper: :lol:

Or us being so loud out in the GA line at night that the hotel guests will complain then too LOL

Its a big hotel ( longest corridors in the world. :crack: ) but I don't remember any rooms over looking the GA line so we should be ok. :lol:

I think guests who are staying there and have no clue a concert is being held, will be in for an ugly surprise, especially when they start sound checking.

My room at the Renaissance earlier this month over looked the rail tracks from Union Station and the only sound I could hear was a faint sound of the trains.

My room was next to an elevator and I was worried I would hear that noise but thankfully it did not bother me. As soon as my head hits the pillow it was massive zzzzzzzzzz time for me. :drool:

Bonoishot flew Porter from Toronto to Boston last fall and had a great experience with them. I'm looking into flying Porter from Chicago to Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom